pics from Vegas

Originally Posted by patent leather

Nice! Also went to Vegas about a week ago. How was Encore's pool party? We were thinking about hitting it up, but decided to hit Wet Republic instead.

We went to wet the next day and trust me Encore Beach > MGM wet.

And dont let the lack of pics fool you guys, we had an amazing time
wink.gif

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Looked like fun!

I definitely can't wait to hit Vegas up on the 20th. Going to be there for a whole damn week! CHEA!
other than friday, saturday, and sunday it's pretty much dead so anymore is just waste
I would usually agree, but it's one of those cities that I love being at. I'm at a point of just sick of being in So Cal, the summer has been boring. Anything outside of LA at the moment for me is a plus!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Looked like fun!

I definitely can't wait to hit Vegas up on the 20th. Going to be there for a whole damn week! CHEA!
other than friday, saturday, and sunday it's pretty much dead so anymore is just waste
I would usually agree, but it's one of those cities that I love being at. I'm at a point of just sick of being in So Cal, the summer has been boring. Anything outside of LA at the moment for me is a plus!
laugh.gif

Good looks
pimp.gif
gonna be there next month for a wedding, so damn excited for my first visit to LV.

Good looks
pimp.gif
gonna be there next month for a wedding, so damn excited for my first visit to LV.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Always thought you were black
son_i_am_disappoint.gif

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
Lol I remember when I told him this when he did a trip + pics a while ago. 

FHC, you always out somewhere must be nice.  Looks and sounds like fun and I'm going to try to remember that bridal parties thing for when I get some people to actually go. . .anywhere.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Always thought you were black
son_i_am_disappoint.gif

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
Lol I remember when I told him this when he did a trip + pics a while ago. 

FHC, you always out somewhere must be nice.  Looks and sounds like fun and I'm going to try to remember that bridal parties thing for when I get some people to actually go. . .anywhere.

ha, forgot to give the break down.

Fri nite: XS @ Encore.  Def a nice place with lotsa room to roam.  Good crowd the nite we were there.  Met a buncha chicks (including that bridesmaid which was my fave of the weekend) and had a blast.

Saturday: Beach Club @ Encore.  Place is straight heaven.  Def not for the self conscious whether youre a male or female.  Did work there as well and met a few females who met up with us later....

Sat nite: Haze at Aria.  ZOMG so awesome.  Goon status with my guys and did work again.  Met some chicks, went to eat after...ended up back at our hotel at 5'+#% and kissed and said goodbye
roll.gif

Sun: Wet at MGM.  Nice place, but doesnt compare to Beach Club.  Music sucked, but the people were nice. 

K, cliff note break down...enjoy.

ha, forgot to give the break down.

Fri nite: XS @ Encore.  Def a nice place with lotsa room to roam.  Good crowd the nite we were there.  Met a buncha chicks (including that bridesmaid which was my fave of the weekend) and had a blast.

Saturday: Beach Club @ Encore.  Place is straight heaven.  Def not for the self conscious whether youre a male or female.  Did work there as well and met a few females who met up with us later....

Sat nite: Haze at Aria.  ZOMG so awesome.  Goon status with my guys and did work again.  Met some chicks, went to eat after...ended up back at our hotel at 5'+#% and kissed and said goodbye
roll.gif

Sun: Wet at MGM.  Nice place, but doesnt compare to Beach Club.  Music sucked, but the people were nice. 

K, cliff note break down...enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom