smh.gif

dope vacation... once again
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
.  i gotta do more traveling once i hit 21, not too much to do at 19
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr FONClBrICS

seen you at xs and haze earlier this month. bachelorette parties are a single man's best friend.

I would have to differ. I hate bachelorette parties.

Bachelorette parties come in two varieties: The bride-to-be is really ugly or she’s the hottest chick of the bunch. There never seems to be an in-between. You can tell which one you’re dealing with without even looking for the one in the veil. The friends of the ugly bachelorette will have a look of genuine happiness and relief on their faces for the good fortune that the least marketable of them managed to snare a guy.

In my experience, bachelorette parties are dead-ends for pickup. (Bachelor parties are a different story.) The girls are too drunk, too insular, too *****y, and wracked with too much Freudian drama to bother with. And have you ever been mass cockblocked? Try hitting on a girl in a bachelorette party and watch in wonder as five girls swoop in to make your life miserable.

There is no good reason for a girl who is about to vow sexual fidelity to the man she loves for the rest of her life to suck from a veiny penis-shaped straw and dare horny drunk men to bite candies from the necklace nestled in her cleavage.

They take up space better used by girls who actually want to hook up.

Originally Posted by Dr FONClBrICS

seen you at xs and haze earlier this month. bachelorette parties are a single man's best friend.

I would have to differ. I hate bachelorette parties.

Bachelorette parties come in two varieties: The bride-to-be is really ugly or she’s the hottest chick of the bunch. There never seems to be an in-between. You can tell which one you’re dealing with without even looking for the one in the veil. The friends of the ugly bachelorette will have a look of genuine happiness and relief on their faces for the good fortune that the least marketable of them managed to snare a guy.

In my experience, bachelorette parties are dead-ends for pickup. (Bachelor parties are a different story.) The girls are too drunk, too insular, too *****y, and wracked with too much Freudian drama to bother with. And have you ever been mass cockblocked? Try hitting on a girl in a bachelorette party and watch in wonder as five girls swoop in to make your life miserable.

There is no good reason for a girl who is about to vow sexual fidelity to the man she loves for the rest of her life to suck from a veiny penis-shaped straw and dare horny drunk men to bite candies from the necklace nestled in her cleavage.

They take up space better used by girls who actually want to hook up.

I'm sure he did from the wording of his statements.

My Indox is open FMC haha.

This guy posts pics all the time. How the hell did you guys think he was black?
Exactly!. He's been posting his picture's for years. Especially the one's with his Ex's. Definitely get props as they say for that one.

I'm sure he did from the wording of his statements.

My Indox is open FMC haha.

This guy posts pics all the time. How the hell did you guys think he was black?
Exactly!. He's been posting his picture's for years. Especially the one's with his Ex's. Definitely get props as they say for that one.

FHC, i think I saw you at XS July 9th weekend. I'm not sure, i was smashed outta my mind.

Were you there?

FHC, i think I saw you at XS July 9th weekend. I'm not sure, i was smashed outta my mind.

Were you there?

Back
Top Bottom