pics from Vegas

man you ALWAYS go places, im jealous
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by patent leather

Nice! Also went to Vegas about a week ago. How was Encore's pool party? We were thinking about hitting it up, but decided to hit Wet Republic instead.

We went to wet the next day and trust me Encore Beach > MGM wet.

And dont let the lack of pics fool you guys, we had an amazing time
wink.gif

Encore Beach Club doesn't hold a candle to MGM... not even close. Maybe if you go there as a 'civilian' it's a better time, but bugalows at Wet Republic are way better.

Originally Posted by patent leather

Nice! Also went to Vegas about a week ago. How was Encore's pool party? We were thinking about hitting it up, but decided to hit Wet Republic instead.

We went to wet the next day and trust me Encore Beach > MGM wet.

And dont let the lack of pics fool you guys, we had an amazing time
wink.gif

Encore Beach Club doesn't hold a candle to MGM... not even close. Maybe if you go there as a 'civilian' it's a better time, but bugalows at Wet Republic are way better.

Never been to Beach Club, but Wet was dope (on a Saturday at least, since I noticed he went on Sunday). Music and females were on point
pimp.gif

Didn't even know Aria had a club
eek.gif
. How was it?

Never been to Beach Club, but Wet was dope (on a Saturday at least, since I noticed he went on Sunday). Music and females were on point
pimp.gif

Didn't even know Aria had a club
eek.gif
. How was it?

It may very well have been a Sat/Sun thing but Beach was soooo >>>> Wet, at least that weekend I went.  I liked the eye candy more annnnnd the music.   And someone asked about Aria's club Haze, and I will say the nite I went (sat) was awesommmme.  Did work, loved the music (hip hop).   I heard people went on a house music nite, and they didnt like it
roll.gif

It may very well have been a Sat/Sun thing but Beach was soooo >>>> Wet, at least that weekend I went.  I liked the eye candy more annnnnd the music.   And someone asked about Aria's club Haze, and I will say the nite I went (sat) was awesommmme.  Did work, loved the music (hip hop).   I heard people went on a house music nite, and they didnt like it
roll.gif

Sun: Wet at MGM.  Nice place, but doesnt compare to Beach Club.  Music sucked, but the people were nice. 
I went to wet too on a sunday and music sucked, no hip hop whatsoever...what kinda music they play at EBC?  How much was a table (if you got one)?

Sun: Wet at MGM.  Nice place, but doesnt compare to Beach Club.  Music sucked, but the people were nice. 
I went to wet too on a sunday and music sucked, no hip hop whatsoever...what kinda music they play at EBC?  How much was a table (if you got one)?

Back
Top Bottom