Pics of anyone balling in CDP Carmines?

man I will ball in a DMP. They are ALL basketball shoes, no matter how you look at it.
Get money, and you shouldn't have any problems hooping in titanium 23's. maybe I took it too far with the 23's. lol

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes23

man I will ball in a DMP. They are ALL basketball shoes, no matter how you look at it.
Get money, and you shouldn't have any problems hooping in titanium 23's. maybe I took it too far with the 23's. lol

every step costs $100 lol

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes23

every step costs $100 lol

Originally Posted by SKRIBZZRC

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by djslo361

carmines are/were too expensive to ball in

if u got 2+ pairs then i understand
or maybe a cheap b-grade
More like D-Grade lol.
B-Grade Jordans are almost unnoticeable.
usually entirely unnoticeable as there is actually nothing wrong with them

Wrong. if there is nothing wrong with them why would they be a B-Grade?

There is either too much somewhere or stitching is off.... maybe inside has some bumps. I once had B-grade jordan 3's and they had an uneven sole....
someone told me that 25 pairs before the mistake and 25 pairs after are labeled B grades, even if there's nothing wrong with them

i've played in mine several times already--not that bad to play in. but they do get beat up which is why I stocked a few more of them for later on

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by dopestop

i balled in mine once, but no pics
smile.gif

why the hell, would they call them basketball shoes for?

They were basketball shoes....Now they are just casual shoes.....The Technology has been outdated for some years now......
If they were good enough for JORDAN, they're damn sure good enough for you.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Originally Posted by SKRIBZZRC

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

or maybe a cheap b-grade
More like D-Grade lol.

Wrong. if there is nothing wrong with them why would they be a B-Grade?

There is either too much somewhere or stitching is off.... maybe inside has some bumps. I once had B-grade jordan 3's and they had an uneven sole....
someone told me that 25 pairs before the mistake and 25 pairs after are labeled B grades, even if there's nothing wrong with them

DING - We have a winner. I hate when people are quick to call someone out when they're wrong themselves.

or maybe a cheap b-grade
More like D-Grade lol.

geez... it would be hard for me to ball in some caramines(especially seeing as i don't own any now)... I would have to have a stack of them b4 i did that,or a way to get some for cheap.... like have to switch my name to marcus jordan or sumthin......

I used to ball in OG's for years. I loved playing in these. The only thing was the pull tab on the back used to blister my heal, small price to pay though.

I'm thinkin bout breakin out a pair to wear for the season this year!!!! Notice my pic and u wont question. lol

They'll do for ballin, but since they represent 1991 technology they won't be your best choice.

what's with all this talk about technology and quality? bottom line is . . .

the baller makes the shoe, the shoe doesn't make the baller. either u can hoop or u can't.

u could put chris paul in a pair of chucks and i guarantee he'd still spin heads.

Back
Top Bottom