Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

Recent pickup - Hyperizer Decade Pack Foamposite

53rb82.jpg

wcbw3t.jpg

2117zvo.jpg

2ain2fs.jpg

sorry for the camera phone pics...either way you just need to see them in person...thanks to RAPIDO27!!!

Check out Lamar Odashian's PE Hyperizes. Watching Fox 11 News covering Lakers' Media Day, paused on the DVR and snapped the pic with my digital camera.Must buy for me if I there's an attainable release for them.

Anyone selling a pair of hyperize in sz 11? Im looking for a pair to play in.PM you price if you have a pair you want to part ways with.

Just got the Billy Hoyles in. I wear a 10.5-11 and I got a size 11 in this shoe and it fits big.
frown.gif
Looks like they will end up on the B/S forum soon.

Originally Posted by UrSoleProvider

Originally Posted by OneSole

Does anyone have the footlocker sku for the Billy Hoyles or know where I can find it at? Thanks in advance.

I dont hav FL sku but here is the bar code which should be good enough...try orderin from FL or FA jus giv them this UPC code and the tell em ur size:

Hoyle 884497289786
and those who want Deanes 884497289168

Good Luck
Thanks!

Closer look at the Illinois Hyoerize due out within the next 2-3 weeks..Shout out to HOH

Haters mad cause they only see the front of the store..it aint my fault

Anyone has an Idea on which Colorway is the most limited from the Hyperize?? Including the PEs?

Where can I buy an Andre Iguodala PE Hyperize? TIA

With the Hypers... because they feel so Poo Poo on the feet..... Im only buying the Patent glossy joints, cause the others are just bland to me....Hypermax?That may be another story....

Hyperzoom anyone?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

With the Hypers... because they feel so Poo Poo on the feet..... Im only buying the Patent glossy joints, cause the others are just bland to me....Hypermax? That may be another story....

Hyperzoom anyone?

There will be a Max Hyperize dropping Q1 of '10, basically the upper of the Hyperize with the BBall specific 360 soleinstead of the Zoom/Lunar combo. They have a distinctly different court feel and some of the colorways are
eek.gif

Originally Posted by d e beatup

With the Hypers... because they feel so Poo Poo on the feet..... Im only buying the Patent glossy joints, cause the others are just bland to me....Hypermax? That may be another story....

Hyperzoom anyone?

There will be a Max Hyperize dropping Q1 of '10, basically the upper of the Hyperize with the BBall specific 360 sole instead of the Zoom/Lunar combo. They have a distinctly different court feel and some of the colorways are
eek.gif

Its like they will do everything BUT Zoom eh? The price tag on a 360 Tooling is going to hurt...lol

so everywhere i look (nba, local sports stores, etc.) the TB colorways dont have the Silver design above the top eyelet. But on all the websites they do.
if i were to order off eastbay, is there the silver part? or not? any help appreciated.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Hyperzoom anyone?

There will be a Max Hyperize dropping Q1 of '10, basically the upper of the Hyperize with the BBall specific 360 sole instead of the Zoom/Lunar combo. They have a distinctly different court feel and some of the colorways are
eek.gif

Its like they will do everything BUT Zoom eh? The price tag on a 360 Tooling is going to hurt...lol
199.99 Canadian...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom