Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

Not feeling the whole hyperize idea, they need to be more creative, enough with the "hyper" label

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

What are the Hyperize's numbers like?

I haven't seen many in public.
I can't speak on US numbers, but in Canada they have been doing very well. WMCJ models are not easy to find anymore, CB4 colorway is sellingwell already.

ok whats up wit the eastbay add on the niketalk homepage saying hyperizes are now $99.99 and u click the link and go there n its $111.99?

Ben Gordon & Pau Gasol Hyperizes dropping at HoH

hyperize-pau-gasol1.jpg

nike-hyperize-ben-gordon-2.jpg

Im a fan of the HYPERIZEs ... Such a nice shoe.

Im feeling them GASOLs
pimp.gif
. But Im good with only one pair(Foams) lol

Originally Posted by trahe

That cool but if I remember correctly Billy wore Reebok pumps in that classic

huh?

25945503.jpg

Those are nike air command forces, not reebok pumps. unless u were talking about something else

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

for $80 which one should I get to ball in: Hoyle's or Deane's??

i would cop both...i copped my Deanes from my boys swoosh for $40...need the Hoyle's...btw where are they for $80?

Originally Posted by lbj19

waiting for dfish cw

01a2ceae8e0a7031c5c6509ae999afbc-getty-90040869ng020_rockts_lal.jpg

i was waiting for them as well...and then tonight...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as i promised...here are my d fish home alt pe
379858985.jpg

379859032.jpg

379858952.jpg

379859010.jpg

way better than the gasol home
nike-hyperize-sprm-pe-pau-gasol-4.jpg

hyperize-pau-gasol1.jpg

dfish pe differences:
wht swoosh w/ yllw outline
prpl heel plate
prpl midsole
wht outsole

edit-fisher has worn the gasol pe cw minus the player tag on the tongue. anyone who follows the lakers have seen him wear them w/ the nike red (aids support)laces and the gradiant laces from the four rings

pic of laker cw w/ red laces
fef995b10c9a7c7f8a4b53654094b77c-getty-90041106ab011_noh_lakers.jpg

pic of laker cw w/ four rings laces
42ccf3a069dfcdfe744f9cb51dbf71d3-getty-90041178ab001_suns_lakers.jpg

^ nice! you need to get the mostly purple pair!

got these last week, posted in sneaker showcase, might as well toss them in here.

hey guys how do these perfrom on court compared to 2k4s and hyperdunks which both i have? thanks

Originally Posted by BP the owner

^ nice! you need to get the mostly purple pair!
nice tourney kicks cody.

as far as the prpl pair. i'm still trying. he only wore them for one pre season game in anahiem and i can't find a single pic of them any where!!! not even on getty images. i'm wondering what he's goin to wear on xmas day. that will probs be my next conquest...if he doesn't wear the pair ihave. i don't think that i'll be getting every pair he wears this year, like i did for every powermax and hypermax pe...got too expensive. but ireally do want that prpl pair...and what ever the xmas pair will be. but as far as the 4 cw's he's wearing so far (3 homes and 1 rd), i have myfavorite.

Back
Top Bottom