Pics of Hyperize *Billy Hoyle* added

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

just ordered the hoyles, anyone know of any shorts that go well?

black/white, white/black, or maybe even some carolina blue/white/black shorts.

Hoyles are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I co-sign with both...I like the creativity put into the Hoyles with the color combo & the little touch with the nike tongue flip-up feature but I alsoreally dig the simplicity of the Dean's...Nice and clean
pimp.gif
I think theshoe has off court appeal like the hypermax's and would look dope with a pair of khaki cargos nd a matching fitted(Deane's)
smokin.gif
...If I had the chips I'd cop both... "it's a no-brainer"-wale.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

they are back ordered again saying they will ship today again
Yeah I hope they ship ASAP. Why are they not backordered on ftl.com if they both have the same stock?
NDC has them in stock though.
Is anyone hooping in these or just casual?

ill just buy em from Eastbay soon, i hope the back order makes some people go somewhere else, i gotta buy turf shoes for football there.

and theanswer, im doing both, casual for now and then ill prob buy a TB for my hoop season

Originally Posted by MJROCCIN45

I co-sign with both...I like the creativity put into the Hoyles with the color combo & the little touch with the nike tongue flip-up feature but I also really dig the simplicity of the Dean's...Nice and clean
pimp.gif
I think the shoe has off court appeal like the hypermax's and would look dope with a pair of khaki cargos nd a matching fitted(Deane's)
smokin.gif
...If I had the chips I'd cop both... "it's a no-brainer" -wale.
You have them mixed up

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

just ordered the hoyles, anyone know of any shorts that go well?

black/white, white/black, or maybe even some carolina blue/white/black shorts.

I'm looking for a specific pair, I was thinking maybe these:

45062100_w.jpg

Nice pics topshelf
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait for my Sydneys to come in.

Hopefully the Billy Hoyles don't sell out so I can grab me a pair later on......

Originally Posted by Rafool

Nice pics topshelf
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait for my Sydneys to come in.

Hopefully the Billy Hoyles don't sell out so I can grab me a pair later on......

Thanks, Those are a size 10.5, too small for me so I gave them to my dad (which is funny because they are way too loud for his taste), I'm wonderingwhether I should grab a pair for myself because I don't know what other cws are coming out. I know Nike will give plenty of options, but these are specialimo.

Originally Posted by NikeMax

Can someone tell me how these run? True to size?

They have room left in the toebox, i went a half size down.

I'm in a zone man, i'm in a f*#ckin zone here!

Back
Top Bottom