Pics of the Chris Paul CP3

CP3>any Melo shoe ever created
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

M4= V.5 > CP3> The other Melo shoes...... IMO

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by indohan

Okay. Can anyone tell me what's the 61xty means at the back?
60 points career high? Or 60 minutes career high? Or even just 6 Foot?

After his grandfather died at the age of 61 while he was in high school, Paul scored 61 points in the next game he played in honor of his grandfather.

Paul went to the free throw line with 60 points, and hit the first free throw.

He intentionally missed the second free throw, then subbed himself out of the game.

The night before the game Paul had told his coach he was going to do something "very special" for his grandfather.

He wasn't playin' around.

pimp.gif
i was at the game....it was something special....

these arent bad, but not a fan of the all blacks, still prolly not gonna cop unless it goes on clearance. not tHAT appealing. yet.

Nah, suede in the front ain't doin' it for me. The suede-to-leather transition in the back is lame too.

Someone asked about other colorways...

Champs will have some nice ones:

3/1 along with the Black/Silver in-line, Champs will have White/Black-Gold (Wake Forest colorway)

5/1...Champs will have Black/Varsity Maize (hot!) and White/Varsity Maize-Grey (very nice...)

JM

indohan:
Okay. Can anyone tell me what's the 61xty means at the back?
60 points career high? Or 60 minutes career high? Or even just 6 Foot?
Blazers21NTNP:
After his grandfather died at the age of 61 while he was in high school, Paul scored 61 points in the next game he played in honor of his grandfather.

Paul went to the free throw line with 60 points, and hit the first free throw.

He intentionally missed the second free throw, then subbed himself out of the game.

The night before the game Paul had told his coach he was going to do something "very special" for his grandfather.

He wasn't playin' around.

Oh, MAN... I completely remember that! I paid no attention to the name though; that was CHRIS PAUL?!

WOW!

I remember after he hit the free throw and intentionally missed the second, he turned around to start walking towards the bench (since he was taking himselfout of the game) and he completely lost it, just started crying and stuff.
frown.gif
frown.gif

I had no idea until right now that was was CP3.

Makes me like him even more now.

Good story, better than decent shoe. i like the touch of stitching throughout (even on the soles) too bad this shoe is gonna be "lost" in all thehype of the CD packs. If I have a couple bucks here and there to spend, ill probably pickup one pair of cp3's. (not the all back though, the blackcatstheme, is played out) not sure how thy're trying to express "61XTY", to me it reads 61/60..... then again , i suck at reading license plates

Back
Top Bottom