Pics of the Melo M4's (featuring REMOVABLE sockliners)

Melo is wearing a newpair of the Melo 4s tonight. They look just the pair that was posted of white with black patent leather, except these have baby bluepatent leather on them. I definitely need a pair of these! I dont understand whats so hard about releasing a white/blue color combo. We get black/red,navy/wheat, black/caro, blk/gold, blk/eggplant, white/black patent, but no white/caro!

[email protected]

Melo wore a new colorway tonight

bbd5cbdcad4844145dd85838f0e89dc5-getty-76075945by006_orlando_magic.jpg

7f6d2c5fc4ed81a9a212dbad645206f3-getty-76075945by001_orlando_magic.jpg

23643d533cfbae1311b6bfdea8c2d559-getty-76075945by016_orlando_magic.jpg

Rite..im feelin these joints..i like these better than the other home colorway M4´s.Here is another pic..

Compared to the OG home colorway..

A blown up comparison.The "new" home colorway looks like it has gold instead of taxi..look at the outline of the foamposite, jumpman, "M"logo, and "MELO" on the tongue.. And the first OG home colorway..
Both r
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

And just some pics i cameacross..I already have the Golds. Eggplants, and Oak Hills..Ima cop them white,black patent leather,metalic silver joints..Then AJ XX3´s.I cant wait to seewhat colors Melo bust out with during the playoffs and for the Olympics.
nerd.gif

M4's are....so...damn...nice

haven't copped yet...i live in australia..so i KNOW they're going to hit the outlets...no use wasting $$ just to have them early.

patience is a virtue.

i love everything about these shoes except the ankle support. i just cant get the lockdown feel in the ankle. other than that they are great though.

Originally Posted by mt3130

i love everything about these shoes except the ankle support. i just cant get the lockdown feel in the ankle. other than that they are great though.
That's the only reason that's stopping me from wearing these in a game. It feels like they're loose. Kinda feels like your shoe'suntied.

^^ did you guys lace it up twice in the plastic loops? mine felt loose too until i did that

Rite..rite.i feel you nismotl.i posted pics on how i lace mine..or the way Melo laces his on page 17.You def gotta use the plastic loop twice.Sorry 4 thecrappy pics.this is how u lace them.

Dang, I really want the Eggplants, and there's still some on FNL.com... but I don't know if I should cop for retail (even though they'relimited)...

Hmm, decisions... nonetheless, M4's are hot! And there NEEDS to be a home colorway released... either of them will do.

are the blue on the M4 that melo is wearing up there patent leather????. im gonna pass on the X/XIII pack and pick up a couple pairs of M4's i cant justifypaying $310 when i only want 1 shoe out of the pack

Originally Posted by reppin va

Rite..rite.i feel you nismotl.i posted pics on how i lace mine..or the way Melo laces his on page 17.You def gotta use the plastic loop twice.Sorry 4 the crappy pics.this is how u lace them.
yea, your post was what made me lace it up like that
smile.gif
100x better ankle support

Originally Posted by nismotl

Originally Posted by reppin va

Rite..rite.i feel you nismotl.i posted pics on how i lace mine..or the way Melo laces his on page 17.You def gotta use the plastic loop twice.Sorry 4 the crappy pics.this is how u lace them.
yea, your post was what made me lace it up like that
smile.gif
100x better ankle support

Glad i can help
wink.gif

Here is some more pics of Melos´ white, uni blue n taxi PE´s i came across on KENLU.NET(my 2nd favorite shoe site).Big ups to JUMPMAN23 for posting them.

I know ALL ya´ll want this color for reel thou.Too bad we aint gettin it.Somethin to drool over thou.Check out how Melo laces them!!!!!

8eaxd9t.jpg

Seriously, I can't even got that damn sockliner thing on! My only qualm with the shoe - they run a bit short and have that kinda squared off toe. Ifyou're gonna get these, I say go a half size bigger.

8eaxd9t.jpg

Seriously, I can't even got that damn sockliner thing on! My only qualm with the shoe - they run a bit short and have that kinda squared off toe. Ifyou're gonna get these, I say go a half size bigger.

Def. a great shoe. I got them the Night after thanksgiving and already they are worn out. Probably gonna cop another pair of the Blk and Red and a few afterthat. I love Carmelo Anthony shoes but does anyone else have a problem with them tearing apart the back of your ankle??? every Melo shoe i that ive balled in(V.5, M3, M4) have all ripped apart the back of my ankle, thats why im glad these came with a sockliner. Anyone else have that problem? Sorry if it was alreadydiscussed

Not me.I always wear those thick "for bare feet" over the calf nba socks.I did have that issue wth the M3 thou cuz my "no-show" socks kepton rollin down til my heel was rubbing the back of the shoe.Try thicker socks, and make sure they come an inch above your ankle or something that aint sooshort .That should help.

Originally Posted by Meloman1523

Def. a great shoe. I got them the Night after thanksgiving and already they are worn out. Probably gonna cop another pair of the Blk and Red and a few after that. I love Carmelo Anthony shoes but does anyone else have a problem with them tearing apart the back of your ankle??? every Melo shoe i that ive balled in (V.5, M3, M4) have all ripped apart the back of my ankle, thats why im glad these came with a sockliner. Anyone else have that problem? Sorry if it was already discussed

yea last time i wore em with no show socks the back of my ankles got tore up
i never had that happen before. I'll just have to wear longer socksfrom now on i guess

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

My only qualm with the shoe - they run a bit short and have that kinda squared off toe. If you're gonna get these, I say go a half size bigger.

Definitely go up a half size. My sz14 are tiny.

Back
Top Bottom