Pics of the Melo M4's (featuring REMOVABLE sockliners)

You should return the shoe and request for another pair for exchange since you only had one sock liner. You should have 2.

Originally Posted by encore2007

I ripped one trying it on and I just heard mine just ripped a lil think I just might give up on them

I purchased the Nuggets away colorway for ball and I am 6"2, 268 with bad ankles and wide feet and the shoes are awesome. They do need to broken in alittle for wide feet but I love them.

Im just curious bout smethin,how r all of you lacing em up?Cuz if you lace em the way you r suppose too..then the ankle support is very good.If you dont..itfeels loose.A couple of cats in previous posts turned there ankle and/or said that its lacking in support..just wanna know how they laced them.
This is how i lace mine, like melo laces his..

This is how i think most r lacing them..which leaves them loose round da ankle..

Originally Posted by Mossified842345

I just wish we were getting the home Nuggets colorway in the M4...

Damn whack colorways releasing...

They are nice Mossi: *Clears Throat*
296206236.jpg

You have did it again!!!! I saw you last commented thought I would check and see if you would post more sweet pe's and what do i see the White/Caro blueM4!!!!
pimp.gif

dem home colorway M4 are bangin..but i dnt think they e releasing them.wish they were thou.ima cop dem white,blk patent leather joints.

This is the catalog pic from earlier this year bout the M4´s.this is the only white,uni blue colorway i have seen.We all know that melo will have alot ofcolors that we cant get our hands on.And im thinkin that the home colorway is one of many we aint gonna get..and it wasnt even mentioned for release.But heresthat catalog pic i was talkin bout..

the melo's with the bigger pic look the best. when they releasing??? i guess im about to own 3 pairs of M4's

(Unfortunately) when you invert the colours from this pic

6ynamva.jpg

it gives this

73fkpc3.jpg

Did look a bit odd having a white based colour way labelled "Black, Taxi - Uni"

Originally Posted by scotballer5

(Unfortunately) when you invert the colours from this pic

6ynamva.jpg

it gives this

73fkpc3.jpg

Did look a bit odd having a white based colour way labelled "Black, Taxi - Uni"

Agreed.Another reason that i do not think that they r gonna release any white colorway of the M4 besides the white,black patent leather joints.And anotherreason im not droolin over those nuggets home colorway M4´s.
ohwell.gif

I've already blown out 2 pairs of the sock liners trying to get them on. Are they all the same size? I'm on my third pair (via exchange) from Champs.

Been viewing this board since 2003 and this is my first post.......you'd think I'd have something productive to say.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HMack007

I've already blown out 2 pairs of the sock liners trying to get them on. Are they all the same size? I'm on my third pair (via exchange) from Champs.

Been viewing this board since 2003 and this is my first post.......you'd think I'd have something productive to say.
laugh.gif

They r in different sizes..but i think that its the type of neoprene they r using or the way that they r stitched.Cuz i wear calf supports aswell as a kneepad,and the neoprene on them stretchier than the ones that come wth da shoe.Mine fit perfect thou..no probs at all.As a matter of fact i wear them wth myXX2´s aswell,cuz i be switchin up like that
smile.gif

I ripped my left shoe sockliner already..but i decided i'm not gonna wear 'em..too much time n effort to try and put them on..the sockliner is a greatidea but make it more stretchy *if that is even a word*

I wore my sockliners with my trainers during a leg workout. They stretched out pretty good and are a little easier to get on.

anyone know if the navy/wheat are still coming out? i thought they were releasing on the same day as the black/red/taxi

Back
Top Bottom