Pics of the Melo M4's (featuring REMOVABLE sockliners)

Was able to secure a pair of black/egg plants thru layaway....could not resist dude!! first Melo's I bought!

I just hooped in my eggplants, one of the comfiest kicks feeling wise...I wasnt wearing the nylon sock cause that thing is just too f'n hard to get on, butDOWNSIDE, i just sprained my ankle the WORST coming down on a rebound, the shoe is so comfy but it just feels soo loose around the ankle and i paid for it.I'd definately wear a pair of ankle braces with a pair of these. I don't think the sock will help much.

^^^ ouch..that's too bad..guess i'll have to break out the old ankle braces with these..cause i don't know if the sockliner will help either..

I have the 5.5's
and now these in the Black/Carolina and Black/Eggplant colorways..hott shoe and very comfortable..

I have four pair's of Melo's and they all are the black and unvrsty blue pair's 1.5,5.5,M3,and now M4. I just tried on the sock liner and it sucks.Plus I got for 60 dollars from footaction 50% off. Deal or No Deal

Eggplants just in

100000000 X Better in person.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LStepCorrect81

Eggplants just in

100000000 X Better in person.
pimp.gif
Absolutely no way to take a decent photo of these. They look nothing like that in person. The suede in person is BLACK, the foamposite (or woteverit is) seems black, purple, and a tinge of forest, orange-green depending how you look at them
eek.gif

Basically, a chameleon of a sneaker! It can't be photographed!!!!

^^ exactly why i said 10000000 X better in person lol. i tried with flash, without, and everything else and it just doesn't come out right.

they look different in every photo and when i uploaded mine i was like
sick.gif
... not even close

Well here is my Nuggets Away colorway I got in the mail today with my Melo shirt:
airjordanmelom401db3.jpg

Which looks great with:
l13b821a35e3b98a1a2d466zu2.jpg

I just wish we were getting the home Nuggets colorway in the M4...

Damn whack colorways releasing...

Dem nugget colors look hot..im feelin the pebble like pattern wrapping around the front.Im waitin for the oak hills 12/26.Black,red,and taxi
smokin.gif
plus its oak hill...gotta rep for VA while im in Finland til may ´08.

Well here is my Nuggets Away colorway I got in the mail today with my Melo shirt:
airjordanmelom401db3.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I think i may have 2 hit swoosh up b4 the day is over and cop those but im kindawaitin 4 the 12.5, so ill see

Eggplants r dope 2 but they're not on swoosh
mad.gif

the neoprene ankle supports definitely do help out alot. if you wear a high sock like a quarter and the supports, the shoe gives a much better fit around theankle.

those oak hills are fresh

went to go pick em up yesterday but a store in the mall had one last pair of aquas in my size so i just couldn't resist

i actually like the Oak Hills. i seen them in person but not that close.depending on how they feel for me, i'll buy them.

has anyone really balled hard with the neoprene sockliner/ankle support, because i tried mine on with my EGGPLANTS and DAMN those things make your foot feelHORRIBLE, "i saw that dude sprained his ankle i'm jus wondering if anyone else has played in them"

ay...I just bought some Melo's today, and mines only came with ONE sockliner. Any reason for this? Im kinda tight behind this...

Back
Top Bottom