Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Goodluck trying to split THIS pack with someone
roll.gif

Everyone is going to want the 6's.

When it was first mentioned that the Carmines would be included in the 6/17 pack, I was very disappointed. I was really hoping for the white/infrared or theblack/infrared 6's. After seeing these pics, I have done a complete 180 on my opinion of the Carmines. These shoes look absolutely stunning. This will bethe first pack that I will cop. May can't get here soon enough.

Oh no Jordan Brand is doing drops...

Move it up! Sneakerheads are goin' APE!

Feed the Beast!

MY GRAILS ARE BACKK!!!!! Def. Copping two. hopefully their will be enough to go around cuz i'm not tryin to camp out no where.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

I never liked this colorway too much. I was hoping they'd do the white/college blue/black XVII but replace the blue w/ red. THEN I'd consider the pack, and trade the Carmines for somethin decent.
I'm with hoyle on this one, nike air or not they will be TRADED for something better imo DS XI or III or IV

Those are beautiful. Thanks for posting the pics, and hoping with everyone else that nothing on this changes accept NIKE, please.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Release Date: May 2008
Name: Air Jordan Countdown Pack Collezione #4
Style #: --
Colors:
VI Retro: White/Black-Carmine;
XVII Retro: Black/Metallic Silver
Price: $310

COPPED!!

those look fantastic. I wasn't sure which I preferred, carmines or white infra reds, looking at these I think I will be satisfied!

I hope these aren't all that limited because this is going to be a real pain to get a hold of. And i live next to the damn company.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

For all you people claiming double copped and everything ya'll better hope JB puts out enough of these to go around. This will bean insane release and I can guarantee you some of ya'll are gonna be some unhappy people come late May.

P.S. JB please put out enough to satisfy the masses. Thank you~

^^exactly! don't forget those will be limited to 6 pairs in the 6 biggest shoe stores in the world, 36 pairsworldwide!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dalamina

^^exactly! don't forget those will be limited to 6 pairs in the 6 biggest shoe stores in the world, 36 pairs worldwide!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

[Hypebeast talking]For some reason I think the allure will rub off once we see everyone and their baby mamas withthem[/Hypebeast talking]

Back
Top Bottom