Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

thank you moses
pimp.gif

Wow, they look amazing. I cant stop looking at those pictures.

I need atleast 2.

Possible 3, and selling one of the XVII.

Is it me or does it seeem like its out of place without the Yellow soles. I mean, i cant remember the last time i saw an icy pair, in fact i dont remember atall..i kinda just GREW into the White/ Red/ Yellow scheme
laugh.gif

sounds weird but thats what i feel inside lol

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by dalamina

^^exactly! don't forget those will be limited to 6 pairs in the 6 biggest shoe stores in the world, 36 pairs worldwide!
eek.gif
???? i dont get it ?????

RayRay, it's called multiplication. You were supposed to learn it in 3rd grade.

as much as i need these shoes, i feel lame knowing im going to cop them and they are not completley what i expected and the paint on the sole looks shotty

WoW im loving these. Now I finally have something good to look forward to from JB. I hope I can get 2 pairs.
pimp.gif

OMFG I can finally quit after two of these, two penny 2's, and 2 Pippen 1's. I can retire, these look so#$%@%%% crazy!!!

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

For all you people claiming double copped and everything ya'll better hope JB puts out enough of these to go around. This will be an insane release and I can guarantee you some of ya'll are gonna be some unhappy people come late May.

P.S. JB please put out enough to satisfy the masses. Thank you~

My girl works at NIKE, all she has to do is get in line when when gets off work that friday night. Oh yeah, not to mention 50% off!!!!

Originally Posted by Dnice901

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

For all you people claiming double copped and everything ya'll better hope JB puts out enough of these to go around. This will be an insane release and I can guarantee you some of ya'll are gonna be some unhappy people come late May.

P.S. JB please put out enough to satisfy the masses. Thank you~

My girl works at NIKE, all she has to do is get in line when when gets off work that friday night. Oh yeah, not to mention 50% off!!!!
Oh yeah!? Well hook that discount up then.
laugh.gif

Are all the packs coming with white/black or white/red colorways? What happen to all the classic Carolina Blue and Black/Red colorways? I rather have theinfared VIs than the Carmine. I hope that if they release a XI and XII pack we can get Columbias or Space Jams. Let the XII be white/red or taxis.

Back
Top Bottom