Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

What are you trying to say Raptors?

here to cause problems?
Just an assumption on my part, but he's probably saying that, knowing JB, there won't be nearly enough of these to go around leaving many inthis very thread disappointed.

eek.gif
was my exact expression....
pimp.gif

eek.gif
this is a must cop...I got a May birthday....man May is gonna be so huge...18...graduation....
pimp.gif
X's a million

these are definatly copped. i love the 6's...im just mad that they put AIR under the jumpman logo in the back like the rest of the fake 6's... theyshould just leave the jumpman by itself.

Is it May yet
happy.gif
Can't wait to add these to my collection of VI's,my #2 favorite jordan shoe... XI being # 1 of course
grin.gif

OMG! Those are sick
pimp.gif
. I've been waiting for years for thiscolorway to come out and 6's are my favorite j's of all time.

The Carmines are my all-time favorite Jordan. Seriously someone got to split this with me. 11.5

Can't wait for this pack to drop....but it's still so hard for me to wrap my mind around how much hype the Carmines are getting. I love 'em just asmuch as everyone else, but these were NOT popular at all when they were first released. I bought a pair of OG Carmines at an Athlete's Foot in Pittsburghon the clearance rack for 69.99.....right after the 1st colorway of the VIII's were released! That's right, the VII's had come and gone, and theVIII's had just come out and these VI's were still sitting on the shelves...

Back
Top Bottom