Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Everyone that thinks that the 17 is the bad of the deal is making a big mistake. This is the best combo along with the 11/12 package in december that i willget as well. I have a few hook ups that can get me whatever pairs they have and this will make into a great collection for me. I am already getting rid of mynike shoes to make big room for these and the 11/12 pack. black with nubuck and chrome 17 just give this package icing on the cake. You are also gettingsomething that jordan actually wore in the nba. If you don't like the 17 then i say give them away but for me it is one of the best combos in the package.These are the two that i'm waiting for and will be the best in my collection along with the zoom bb 2 white/black and white/black/red. Good luck to allgetting them.

can't wait
pimp.gif

I'm actually having second thoughts about buying this pack...it's already going to be almost impossible for an average joe w/ no hookups like myself toobtain these. I already know I won't be able to rely on FTL, FNL, etc. and the resellers aren't making it any easier...looks like I've gotta payrape prices after RD.

^If you don't have any hookups, you still have a month plus to establish some connects. That way you would not have any problems in the future.

Most sneakerheads, collectors etc. will look out as much as they can. Well that is what I have noticed in the past.

Will this pack be available on nike.com or are we gonna have to go to the store? All the other packs have been online.

Originally Posted by Irokwel23

Should be Infrareds VI's. My first pair of Jays I was 11 and the Bulls swept the pistons Finally beat them..Then we went on to win the chip. Those were the days. CHICAGO what up Joe. The carmines are fresh and will def cop. But damn I need those INFRARED VI's....

Whassup Joe?? Man those were the days, fam. I still remember how crazy Grant Park was after we won the Chip!!! '91-'98 was a beautiful time in the Chi!

The more I look at this pack.. the more I realize.. this pack is FIY-AH!! good grief.. this is soooooooo nice.. I can't wait... LOL.. Man I was thinkingabout using these XVII's to wear in the rain.. but I might have to cop for wearing for normal use... man this is a NICE PACK.. I just might have to pass onthe white/red XX3's.. and this pack makes that pass E-Z... GREAT PACK

Im not really feelin the suede substitution for leather on the 17s. However, those are the best vis colorway in my opinion and a must cop.
Also, what is the cushoning tech on the 17s, if i remember correctly isn't it double stacked zoom?

Back
Top Bottom