Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

There will be nothing immortal about that pack...The XIIs suck (Cheap looking) and the XIs are so common (Fakes/bootlegs/variants) that they aint worth to rock anymore. There isn't a day that goes buy that i don't see somebody in fake XIs (tap dancing shoes).

Exactly! Everywhere you go....fakes! Spacejams and Bred XIs are the most common.

EL REY JR

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I'm probably passing this pack to buy some Black/Infrared VI's from 2000, anyone else think it'll be worth it?

I don't want to regret passing these.
smh.gif
HELL YES!! U BETTER START THINKING REALLY ABOUT GETTING THIS PACK.THOSE JAYS WILL BE THERE LATER BUT THESE R GUARANTEED TO BE SOLDOUT WITHIN HRSHANDS DOWN......
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

No one in the Sacramento area get these. I want to make sure i cop a pair. i would say "COPPED!" but there is no way to know if i will get there intime to get a pair. i can't camp out cuz i have school lol
P.S. I will rape ninjas for this pack i'm desperate

oh they sooooo beautifullllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

man JB should also come up with some product or whatever to reduce or eliminate yellowin..........
man i dont wanna my carmines turning yelloooowwwwwwwwww
oh bwoy.. let me get my focus right here! wanna get 2 packs but ummmm

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

No one in the Sacramento area get these. I want to make sure i cop a pair. i would say "COPPED!" but there is no way to know if i will get there in time to get a pair. i can't camp out cuz i have school lol

shut up you got fake VI's in your avy

SMH
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

No one in the Sacramento area get these. I want to make sure i cop a pair. i would say "COPPED!" but there is no way to know if i will get there in time to get a pair. i can't camp out cuz i have school lol

SMH
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

u sure about that son?

oh btw make sure u join team 916
laugh.gif
wink.gif

***edit***

nevermind i just noticed the fakes in ur avy

smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

SMH
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Who are you getting at boy?

Who will buy 3 packages of these?

The 17s will be hitting ebay immediately, these are the worst
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

6s look beautiful but the shape looks a little off?

Originally Posted by mjfresh

I'm passin not really felling the VIs

(I'm not buying, selling, or trading) But I do want the VI's and only the VI's in this pack. If anyone wants to work something out hollar atme in PM.
Edit - Nevermind, going to pass on them. Too much other stuff in the world my money can go to.

Back
Top Bottom