Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Naw that would come out to almost 450 with shipping and everything..but im still thinking about it...and plus i dont really trust small websites like that.

Originally Posted by Addicted2fresh

ok i dont know if im supposed to say this but i work at finishline.. for all the pakages they give 3 employees the discount.. oh and i tryd my pair on yesterday... the carmines are fire....
You guys got them in already?

I'll cop 2 packs for me and 1 pack for my girl. Aint nothing stoppin me from coppin.
grin.gif

we just marked the first two countdown packs to 179. now people are coppin like crazy. people in saint louis just sleep on this stuff. i'll put my size onhold til they go down to 179 ha.

My Footlocker guy told me they used to be able to get discounts on packs after 9 days only but now Nike won't allow any discount. They can't even markthem down after sitting for weeks. They can only ship them back if they can't sell em'.

Originally Posted by SHORTYtwo3

My Footlocker guy told me they used to be able to get discounts on packs after 9 days only but now Nike won't allow any discount. They can't even mark them down after sitting for weeks. They can only ship them back if they can't sell em'.

i guess this is just at foot locker? that's crazy to me. we still can't get rid of OLNL packs for 110!

Originally Posted by rhcp729

My Footlocker guy told me they used to be able to get discounts on packs after 9 days only but now Nike won't allow any discount. They can't even mark them down after sitting for weeks. They can only ship them back if they can't sell em'.

i guess this is just at foot locker? that's crazy to me. we still can't get rid of OLNL packs for 110!

Seriously? Hit me up and i'll take them off your hands for $110

Originally Posted by jonny1200

Yeah me too i been tryin to get my hands on another OLNL pack. hit me up

No complaints from me. Hopefully I can still get my discount on these if not, Iam still buying two pairs...

316907439.jpg

316907449.jpg

Just Got My Pack Today
Got Lucky With A Hook Up Paid $340.00

Please Dont Message Me Where I Got The Shoes From I Was The Only Person To Pay This Price The Store I Got Them From Was Selling This For Alot More.

Now I Need A Second Pack Or Just An Extra Pair Of 6's.

wow, nice job, 160! can't get enough of those VI's. can't wait until i get my hands on those carmines. thanks for posting pictures.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

316907439.jpg

316907449.jpg

Just Got My Pack Today
Got Lucky With A Hook Up Paid $340.00

Please Dont Message Me Where I Got The Shoes From I Was The Only Person To Pay This Price The Store I Got Them From Was Selling This For Alot More.

Now I Need A Second Pack Or Just An Extra Pair Of 6's.

can you post more pictures of these? i cant get enough of either shoe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iKONstar

the 17s actually look real good.
to me they look way better with the suede than the leather....folks on nt just don't like change...even if it looks better

(but now those 14's were just hideous
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Yea i need them too...

Originally Posted by Emeka615

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Yea i need them too...
ditto

is this a limited release as to where only urban accounts will get these or will it be a general release or kinda both?

Back
Top Bottom