Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

13 days left
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[Peggy Hill]HOOOOOAH YEAH!!!!!!!![/Peggy Hill]

VI's not as good in person as I thought they would be. Eventhough its an OG colorway, it looks to variantish. Easy pass.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

VI's not as good in person as I thought they would be. Eventhough its an OG colorway, it looks to variantish. Easy pass.

so you're saying the color way makes it look fake?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

316907439.jpg

316907449.jpg

Just Got My Pack Today
Got Lucky With A Hook Up Paid $340.00

Please Dont Message Me Where I Got The Shoes From I Was The Only Person To Pay This Price The Store I Got Them From Was Selling This For Alot More.

Now I Need A Second Pack Or Just An Extra Pair Of 6's.
NICE PICS!

Thanks!

Those no preordering at Finishline, footlocker , footaction.....so will these be avaliable if your at the mall by 6am?

How do u get in the mall if its locked? or do they open early or what?
this is my first time going in early...please fill me in..im not about to drop 450 TO GET EM EARLY...IM IN A SMALL TOWN..I can get up early...
what yalll suggest?
thanks

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

It's easy to understand why the countdown carmines would look too bright and colorful; after all, none of us have seen anything other than an old,faded, 17 year old pair of OG carmines. Even if you are old enough (like me) to have bought an OG pair at the time of release, human memory is notoriouslyunreliable about such details.

Originally Posted by redcar802

do u guys know any website selling the 6/17packs weeks early

Well considering it's coming out in less than 2 weeks when did you want them?

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by Addicted2fresh

ok i dont know if im supposed to say this but i work at finishline.. for all the pakages they give 3 employees the discount.. oh and i tryd my pair on yesterday... the carmines are fire....
You guys got them in already?
we got em in on the 9th...

Back
Top Bottom