Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by bolivianair21

dudes if u head over to www.pickyourshoes.com they already selling them, but not a regular price

Uptempoair is sellin them too for $450....
smh.gif

if it was a different colorway of XVIIs, i'd prolly cop. but looks like another pass for me for the CDPs..

wow i just saw the pack in person today. the VI are straight fire sik!!! but wow i was disappointed in the XVII man. the suede looked really burned/ashyalready and no one has worn them yet. im hoping its just that since it was the floor sample, people have had there hands on them all week and they just lookedbad because of that : (

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

160jordansdeep wrote:

Thats more then enought pics.
ha..go home 160...more than enough...what a waste man, your not special.

no your more special then me with you small general release avater
eyes.gif

Oh nooo...GR avatar....AHHHH help me...I have General Releases!!!!!! OH NOOO..im not here to impress anyone!!!! I buy what I like, I dont post one pic andsay...that is plenty enough...like your a badass.....
And I didnt say I was special...YOU DID....
"dont ask me where I got them...(im special) ..Noone else can get them for that price...and only one pic is all you get"
Thats saying your special..and youre not

eyes.gif

soo coool when you use smily faces..i love em!!
Children roll their eyes..you 14?

no offense to anybody...but why do people argue in a thread?...nothing good ever comes out of it...no one one ever stops and says you kno what? you got that,i'll leave it alone...lol

Anyway...

I was really lookin forward to seein how much pys put up the pack for...I was kinda hopin to get mine from there since the first CDP wasnt TOO crazy overretail back in january...but 450?...riiiiight....ill take my chances on release day...

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

no offense to anybody...but why do people argue in a thread?...nothing good ever comes out of it...no one one ever stops and says you kno what? youre right, you got that, i'll leave it alone...lol

Anyway...

I was really lookin forward to seein how many pys put up the pack for...I was kinda hopin to get mine from there since the first CDP wasnt TOO crazy over retail back in january...but 450?...riiiiight....ill take my chances on release day...
Yeah 450 is soo much, I 'd rather just get up extra early and wait than pay 150 more

Animal Thug1539 what's good bro. hop[e all isgood with you. good to see you in here still.

yo 160 i'll give u a call soon been going through it as the past year. but im hanging tough as i usually do. lol peace bro tell ma i said hi.

im glad the 17's look ok up close

AJFlint13 wrote:

AJFlint13 wrote:

160jordansdeep wrote:

eyes.gif

Oh nooo...GR avatar....AHHHH help me...I have General Releases!!!!!! OH NOOO..im not here to impress anyone!!!! I buy what I like, I dont post one pic and say...that is plenty enough...like your a badass.....
"dont ask me where I got them...(im special) ..Noone else can get them for that price...and only one pic is all you get"

eyes.gif

i am not even going to bother to answer you

AJFlint13 wrote:

AJFlint13 wrote:

160jordansdeep wrote:

eyes.gif

Oh nooo...GR avatar....AHHHH help me...I have General Releases!!!!!! OH NOOO..im not here to impress anyone!!!! I buy what I like, I dont post one pic and say...that is plenty enough...like your a badass.....

eyes.gif

i am not even going to bother to answer you

lol there's really no reason to. wassup homie. i gotta check out that pack in person.
glasses.gif

lol if u get a hold of 160 for shoes.if u dont want em.hell still call u over and over from a blocked number.hes worse then a chick in heat hahha

Originally Posted by henz0

They violated putting the 6s with these 17s
smh.gif
.. They could've at least made them leather like the og's
smh.gif
I feel u... i kno the packs come with a blk and wht shoe but i wudve love 2 have had the wizard 17s or the wht/red 17s 4 this pack

lol 160 paid 340 and he swears hes special here.me.no hookups. 290 out the door.and YES i got TWO packs already.something the "almighty 160" doesntyet haha.

and dam to the other dude.wizard 17's wouldve been nice for the pack.but thank God i copped my size of some Nter like 3 weeks ago. i love em.

Originally Posted by youngjzhova45

lol 160 paid 340 and he swears hes special here.me.no hookups. 290 out the door.and YES i got TWO packs already.something the "almighty 160" doesnt yet haha.

and dam to the other dude.wizard 17's wouldve been nice for the pack.but thank God i copped my size of some Nter like 3 weeks ago. i love em.

thats good for you and when did I say I was special or almighty i am sure i can get my second pack by the end of the week or atleast another pair of6's i dont need two pairs of 17's .................anyways whats up botz the 6's are a great looking shoe i am sure you will like them

Originally Posted by youngjzhova45

dam 450; g0t mines 290. if sum1 wants to pay 450 #+%% pys get at me ill get em for u i got references
so are you propositioning that you can get them for us for cheaper than $450? retail? im confused.

This site would be so much better without 160. Everytime I check out a Jordan thread he is wasting space by arguing with someone about who is cooler and whohas the better connections. IMO. Anyways, I'm really looking forward to this pack. This will be my first CDP pick-up. I am going to pick up two packs andtry to get rid of at least one pair of the 17's.

Back
Top Bottom