Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by Been Here

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

Too bad cute girls don't care about your OG's

no offense

Too bad most girls don't care about kicks period.
frown.gif

roll.gif

But dudes have to show off to guys
sick.gif

Almost all the hot girls in my school look at your shoes first. They say that if A dude has clean shoes, he is fresh..

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

To those who already got their packs, DO THEY FIT TRUE TO SIZE? PLEASE? I NEED TO KNOW. THANKS FELLOW NTERS
call me crazy, but im pretty sure they still let you try on the sneakers instore.

word this is a question i dont like to answer

when you get the shoes try them on
eyes.gif

I'm usually an 11 but the last pack that I got, I had a half size down (10.5). So I reserved a 10.5 here at my local FNL. SO I'M ASKING TO THE ONESWHO GOT THE PACKS EARLY, DOES IT FIT TRUE TO SIZE SO THAT I CAN CHANGE IT...
ohwell.gif

23 COLLECTOR

you already prepaid your CDP??? where might you do that?
and yea..id rahter have retros than those..as far as if i was to sell those..then of course theyre worth more...but if I were you..id sell your OGs...and moveon my man

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by youngjzhova45

lol 160 paid 340 and he swears hes special here.me.no hookups. 290 out the door.and YES i got TWO packs already.something the "almighty 160" doesnt yet haha.

and dam to the other dude.wizard 17's wouldve been nice for the pack.but thank God i copped my size of some Nter like 3 weeks ago. i love em.

thats good for you and when did I say I was special or almighty i am sure i can get my second pack by the end of the week or atleast another pair of 6's i dont need two pairs of 17's .................anyways whats up botz the 6's are a great looking shoe i am sure you will like them

ITS SOO funny how everyone knows you think youre special...its all in your words my man...
slow down and do a 360

Originally Posted by zageretokintaman

Is it a post about young virgin boys, or about J's ? C'mon guys, there is adulfinder for this kind of things.

How the hell do you get young virgin boys?? we used three spaces on whther women notice your kicks..and here you come talking ab virgins?
Im prolly older than you...stop trying to be hard

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

Too bad cute girls don't care about your OG's

no offense
Who the hell buys J's to impress "cute girls"???

I'm 34, not 14...

90 % of the US buys kicks to impress cute girls...if you dont dress to impress..thats not good...im 24 and I walk out the door in style daily....and ifcute chicks look at my kicks...its even bettter.....i know you were the exact same as a youngin...back in the days...

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Wow... I have to say, after seeing some of these pics, I'm glad I got these back in 1991!:

you're happy you have a pair that you cant wear as oppose to some you can? might i ask whats so strikingly different about the og and retro?
Yes... I am happy that I have OG carmines... is that so hard to believe? From the pics I am seeing, the carmine on the retros looks a little too bright.

A LITTLE too bright? Seriously dude, do you think those 17 year old shoes haven't faded a LITTLE? Nothing that you can wear that's 17 years oldlooks just like it did when it came out of the factory.

Yes, from the pictures and the trend of JB. The colors are more lighter, brighter, and fruity at times like the FIRE 3s last year.

Went to the mall today. My buddy at work lemme check out the CDP. THEY LOOK WAY BETTER IN PERSON. Almost a week left till they drop, It'd be all worth itto camp out all night for these babies
glasses.gif

Heres some snapshots off my phone

Wow... I'm sorry I posted the pic of my OG carmines!

I have to say, this is the first time I've ever seen someone get slammed for owning OG's. Pretty sad state of affairs.

DID MOST YALL THAT GOT EM ALREADY NOTICE THE BOX TAG IS BIGGER DUE TO THEM PRINTING MADE IN CHINA TWICE ON EM?

I have to say, this is the first time I've ever seen someone get slammed for owning OG's. Pretty sad state of affairs.

congrats to u...if u like em......its judt that shoe drops next week...most these young dudes dont care ab ogs...i dont either..
no disresprct to u...but there not wearable.ihas all anyone cares ab

UMMMMMMMM

WE ALL KNOW WHAT they look like...WHY DONT YOU guys take some pics of the 6s and 17s on your feet? with some shorts..with some jeans...change it up a bit...
same old pic gets booooring...and were all gonna have em in one week..so lets see who CAN SHOW EM OFF THE BEST!!!

i agree. no matter how you look at it, some people are just ignorant. i want to thank you for posting your pictures of your OG's. i appreciatesomeone who's been

collecting from that far back; and not only that, but to have the carmines in that condition. EXCELLENT. unless you grew up in that time, most people justdon't understand

how it was buying jordans during those years. i applaud you for your sense of collecting and for your generosity of sharing those beauties. peace.

Back
Top Bottom