Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by miamib30514

can somebody post some more pics of 17s without the straps please.
Ive tried man...NO ONE has style...they do not know how to dress, or they would of posted full body pics...

rich boys with no class?
heard.

22 pairs available in longview tx area. that is before employees get their hands on them. maybe 8-10 left for the public. gonna be some mad folks come sat.good luck to all trying to cop. boomtho

Originally Posted by henz0

Instead of going through the hassle on release day i just copped the VIs for 220
I was gonna do the same but i just added $30 to the amount that you've paid for your vi's & just got the entire package
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by miamib30514

can somebody post some more pics of 17s without the straps please.
Ive tried man...NO ONE has style...they do not know how to dress, or they would of posted full body pics...

rich boys with no class?
heard.

Ummm speak for yourself
laugh.gif

d9f159e2cea68336e20f3bfb5f6ea2940885720.pjpg

0e12501e93c1ba87861313a02d1b10844885d6b.pjpg

db3158e4c7a7823ad001a8560bd947f1ade54b5.pjpg

b3715fe9c1aa873cdb1de1f4c134244f6bac24f.pjpg

ba515fedc0a68f3aba7f49feef0067352b31f49.pjpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Here ya go without straps.
NICE

HOW HOT WOULD THIS PACK OF BEEN WITH THE WHITE RED 17s????

OMG

Rock em??
Thanks
They do not look bad , at all...i mena with the strap...i would throw them away..seriously...but since it comes off...it looks like a great shoe...cant wait tosee it on my feet!!!
I mean all these pics of the 17 with the strap..is what makes that shoe look like bozos kicks from 89'
DOES anyone actually rock theres with that strap? if soo..please show me how that acutally looks good....thanks
happy.gif

Those red/wht 17's were my favorite shoe to ball in hands down...... I was snatching quarters from the top of backboards
tongue.gif

I'm not one to keep kicks DS. My previous pics were bad because of the low light. these are natural lighting, on my way out to pay some bills and kickit. I know this aint WDYWT thread but figured I'd share natural lighting pics

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

Originally Posted by KG21

does anyone know how much a pack comes up to with NYC tax?

Damn you lazy. Just use your PC's calculator.
i could do that. Can someone who has bought a pack in NYC tell me how much it costs after tax?

1)Get a calculator
2) Press 310
3) Press +
4) _ . _ _ (insert tax percentage of your area)
5) press %
6) press =

there you have it
wink.gif

those Carmines look sick up there....17s lookin real nice too. If I had some mid-top 6s already, I wouldnt mind just getting this packfor just the 17s. 17s are such an under rated shoe.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by KG21

does anyone know how much a pack comes up to with NYC tax?

Damn you lazy. Just use your PC's calculator.
i could do that. Can someone who has bought a pack in NYC tell me how much it costs after tax?

1)Get a calculator
2) Press 310
3) Press +
4) _ . _ _ (insert tax percentage of your area)
5) press %
6) press =

there you have it
wink.gif

those Carmines look sick up there....17s lookin real nice too. If I had some mid-top 6s already, I wouldnt mind just getting this pack for just the 17s. 17s are such an under rated shoe.

$340

[color= rgb(0, 255, 102)]were can i get these in chicago for retail on RD other then niketown ?[/color]

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^thank you tdog
most local stores received about 40 of the other packages
every local store i have talked to has received less than 20 of these packages
hype mongering? i think not
no need to hype carmines they speak for themselves

I didn't pass the bar or nothing but I'm thinking that supply and demand has hit Jordan Brand hard and not in the way that people are trying tomake it seem. The first 3 packs were everywhere and most of them are still readily available and some are even on sale. Nike sees that these packs are notmoving the units that the geniuses at Jordan Brand predicted. Gas is expensive, food is expensive and etc. Spending $310 before taxes on a Jordan package oncea month these days is ridiculous especially when they're trying to unload a crap shoe with a decent shoe to maximize profits. The economy is bad andJordan's biggest fans should have priorities at this point in their lives.

Originally Posted by austing03

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^thank you tdog
most local stores received about 40 of the other packages
every local store i have talked to has received less than 20 of these packages
hype mongering? i think not
no need to hype carmines they speak for themselves

I didn't pass the bar or nothing but I'm thinking that supply and demand has hit Jordan Brand hard and not in the way that people are trying to make it seem. The first 3 packs were everywhere and most of them are still readily available and some are even on sale. Nike sees that these packs are not moving the units that the geniuses at Jordan Brand predicted. Gas is expensive, food is expensive and etc. Spending $310 before taxes on a Jordan package once a month these days is ridiculous especially when they're trying to unload a crap shoe with a decent shoe to maximize profits. The economy is bad and Jordan's biggest fans should have priorities at this point in their lives.
^ REAL TALK...

Back
Top Bottom