Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

i have a feeling these will be tuff to get. im getting my 1st pack on discount and second pair of carmines for 195 to along with my infrared's.

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by austing03

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^thank you tdog
most local stores received about 40 of the other packages
every local store i have talked to has received less than 20 of these packages
hype mongering? i think not
no need to hype carmines they speak for themselves

I didn't pass the bar or nothing but I'm thinking that supply and demand has hit Jordan Brand hard and not in the way that people are trying to make it seem. The first 3 packs were everywhere and most of them are still readily available and some are even on sale. Nike sees that these packs are not moving the units that the geniuses at Jordan Brand predicted. Gas is expensive, food is expensive and etc. Spending $310 before taxes on a Jordan package once a month these days is ridiculous especially when they're trying to unload a crap shoe with a decent shoe to maximize profits. The economy is bad and Jordan's biggest fans should have priorities at this point in their lives.
^ REAL TALK...
Thats a great observation, but don't forget Stimulus checks are on the way, so I anticipate these will NOT sit on the shelves.

When I was at work today some girl was rockin the carmines already. Maybe she had wide feet but they looked a little flimsy. Still fresh tho

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by smoothkicks90

Originally Posted by KG21

does anyone know how much a pack comes up to with NYC tax?

Damn you lazy. Just use your PC's calculator.
i could do that. Can someone who has bought a pack in NYC tell me how much it costs after tax?

1)Get a calculator
2) Press 310
3) Press +
4) _ . _ _ (insert tax percentage of your area)
5) press %
6) press =

there you have it
wink.gif

those Carmines look sick up there....17s lookin real nice too. If I had some mid-top 6s already, I wouldnt mind just getting this pack for just the 17s. 17s are such an under rated shoe.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by richkid23

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

i could do that. Can someone who has bought a pack in NYC tell me how much it costs after tax?

Go back to school young in.
roll.gif

hey smoothkicks..do you want me to teach you?
press on green start button on your bottom left hand screen.
then go to accessories and you should see a tab called calculator, click on that
then type in 310.00 x whatever your tax percentage is in NYC.
for example, mine is 7% therefore i would do 310.00 x .07
then you'll take the that product and add it to 310.00
THAT SUM WILL BE HOW MUCH IT'S GOING TO BE
TA DA!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23lilelias4

roll.gif

then go to accessories and you should see a tab called calculator, click on that
TA DA!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
OMFG
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

or just times 310 x 1.0_ what ever your tax is mine is 6% so 310 x 1.06=$328.60 for the pack in Mi

Originally Posted by jd3772000

austing03 wrote:

Poofyo101 wrote:

^^thank you tdog

most local stores received about 40 of the other packages

every local store i have talked to has received less than 20 of these packages

hype mongering? i think not

no need to hype carmines they speak for themselves

I didn't pass the bar or nothing but I'm thinking that supply and demand has hit Jordan Brand hard and not in the way that people are trying to
make it seem. The first 3 packs were everywhere and most of them are still readily available and some are even on sale. Nike sees that these packs are not
moving the units that the geniuses at Jordan Brand predicted. Gas is expensive, food is expensive and etc. Spending $310 before taxes on a Jordan package
once a month these days is ridiculous especially when they're trying to unload a crap shoe with a decent shoe to maximize profits. The economy is bad and
Jordan's biggest fans should have priorities at this point in their lives.

^ REAL TALK...

LOL "smoothkicks90" that basic math... no worries i am 18 and still dont know how to add and multiply... Math is not important i got a nice payingjob and i cant do math either... so dont fell bad.

I dont know what little cities yall live in but down here in the H i know most of he spots i hit up got bout 70 packs each. But they'll still be gone bythe mornin down here.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I think people just say they look fake because its not a jordan we see around all the time . There just not use to the look of the Carmine VI .

no, the shape is off a little, but i'm the last person u'll hear complaining. i've been waiting TOOOOOOOOOO long!

30tgm6w.jpg

2vltz6o.jpg

i got a set from Sideline, very good customer service.

it was busy as hell, but i got in, still looking for 1-2 more.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I think people just say they look fake because its not a jordan we see around all the time . There just not use to the look of the Carmine VI .

no, the shape is off a little, but i'm the last person u'll hear complaining. i've been waiting TOOOOOOOOOO long!

Yeah, where's halfyhalf with the comparisons???? I'd like to see the diferences besides the obvious Nike Air/Jumpman.

i just prefered for someone else to do it for me.

You're just straight lazy. I bet you have your mom go pick up your kicks too.

Originally Posted by jordan23lilelias4

roll.gif

TA DA!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif

smoothkicks, you can also do 310 x 1.07 (using the 7% provided in jordan23lilelias4's example)...that will giveyou the total price without having to add the sums. So take your tax percentage and add that to 1 and multiply by the price.

Back
Top Bottom