Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

I haven't copped any Js since the playoff VIIIs, has it been any easier to get these from eastbay
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

love how dude gives props to 17s...but says VIs are good......LOVE IT>.., good to know
Love seeing the same old pic too...lol

bonafide125 wrote:
Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Henz0 sell me one of them pairs lol...

i hear that the 17s run tight, can anyone confirm?
extremely tight man
LMAO. lets not over due it.. lol. they feel true to size. the only problem is that they are wide. not the same feel as the original release. notkeeping mine. my sz 11 is like a 10 3/4

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

smh.gif
its getting annoying yall askin for all these damn pictures...its not that complicated
indifferent.gif
Thats the point of the forum...unless youre here to hang out with cyber friends!!! ITS BORING, unless we get to see something special.

Share pics, pics that are unique - so I wont stop untill I see some BALLERS who know how to rock this pack - Are nan one of yall with the "pack early" , ballers?

Flint
Man, will you QUIT telling us all what the point of the Forum is in every thread when people repeatedly tell you that you are annoying. Get it through your head please. This forum is NOT to provide you with every angle on picture you can think of. Go away already.

The point is to share info and pics.....

Wow... that's funny... I posted pics of my OG carmines a few days ago and I believe you told me "nobody cares about your OG's".

I guess the only pics that count are the ones you want to see, huh?

love how dude gives props to 17s...but says VIs are good......LOVE IT>.., good to know
Love seeing the same old pic too...lol

Why do you love it so much?
grin.gif

Nonetheless 17's aren't that tight. I remember them always being kind of narrow.

i plan on picking my pair up this week... I just want the VI's i dont even care about the box... anyone know what tha 17's will be going for with thebox on b/s and ebay in a 9?

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Henz0 sell me one of them pairs lol...

i hear that the 17s run tight, can anyone confirm?
extremely tight man

Very tight. Im gonna need a lot of time to break these bad boys in. But they are a nice looking shoe even though the suede was a bit scuffed.
That VI on the other hand slides on like a slipper though. Best-looking shoe I bought in a minute.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by FNLTayfly

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i thought people said finishline doesnt do pre-orders anymore?
They Dont!! Finishline, Foot locker, footaction, etc. If a finishline is doing it NIKE gons be pretty upset!!
roll.gif
They don't but they can hold your pair. It's different when you pre-order coz you pay for it but when they hold it for you, you pay it on release day, you're just secured of a pack on RD. Does it make sense?
happy.gif

well every finishline that i use to "pre-order" wont even "hold" now...they told me jb said no go to that now. =(

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

Anyone know when does these go online on FNL.com,Eastbay.com, and Nike.com

Thanks!

It's the same thing as any other Jordan release, 12 AM friday night

i saw a pair of these in a size 9.5 go for only 375.00 shipped and a size 13 go for 385.00.... Due you guys think it would be better to buy these of ebaybefore they release or will they be cheaper after they release ????

I picked up my pack in Hollywood on Friday, went to Santa Barbara directly after, went to the beach on Saturday, and BEAT my XVIIs already . . . but its good,thats what shoes are for, plus i had HELLA fun and felt good in myself, i was out my body . . . by the way, SB was crazy, too much fun

Smallzville MOB

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Just got my pack for $160 off the nike employee store..
pimp.gif

co-sign! ima have a smile on my face allllll day.
Yeah I felt like I got through a radio station to win a car or something! Haha

i got lucky with sidelineapparel yesterday morning. tdog you guys are great over there. i got my allstar xx3s, 10/13 pack, some bloyals for my dad, and now this pack. you guys got great customer service. i wish you guys could keep a customers account so i dont have to tell you guys my info everytime. but seeing the packs are gonna get more limited, my luck will only last so long. cant wait for it to come in. the 17s are gonna be a solid shoe, underrated imo.

btw, tdog are you guys gettin white/red xx3s??

Thanks man. When I take orders, I am able to look up customer history and find out name/address & all that, but most other employees don't have accessto that yet. We keep everything except your CC information on file. I just don't work every Saturday.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to answer your question:

My JB rep told me that he wasn't able to offer those to us. He said something about National Chains, but I'm positive that is not true.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

smh.gif
its getting annoying yall askin for all these damn pictures...its not that complicated
indifferent.gif

seriously...... seeeing 1000x pictures isnt going to change how the shoe looks. If the thread is boring then dontpost, plain and simple.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

As much as I want carmines, I can't go. A pack of wht/red 23's ftw FTMFL.

fixed.......those carmines are wayy tooo clean. especially after seening them worn.....This is going to be the longest and slowest week that I have experienced in a while.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I ain't never losing.

Not to sound elitist or above anyone, but I was rocking Jordans the first time around. The quality of these new retros combined with the whole pack/markup thing, its a lil easier for me to pass. I'm only speaking for myself. If these had Nike Air, I would buy three packs. Even if they were sold by themselves, I would get one pair. I'm an unapologetic og head. I feel cheated with most of the retros in the past 3 or so years so I won't buy them. I'm just not pressed for Jordans anymore. I can admit I had my time and it has passed.

For my money, 2 pairs of wht/red 23's > one "almost" carmine and that other shoe...

Don't get upset and **** and get to stonefacing cause I'm not knocking anyone who likes/loves and purchases this pack. It ain't that serious.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
man i cant complain with youthere. If i had the OGs also, i would be much more hesitant about getting these. I wasnt old enough in 1991 (4 years old) to even begin to appreciate these, sothis retro more than satisfies me. ($700 for a cracking shoe isnt to sensible to me)

Any syracuse head in here? I have to travel from Ithaca over to Syracuse mall. How many shoe accounts are over there?

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by FNLTayfly

i thought people said finishline doesnt do pre-orders anymore?
They Dont!! Finishline, Foot locker, footaction, etc. If a finishline is doing it NIKE gons be pretty upset!!
roll.gif
They don't but they can hold your pair. It's different when you pre-order coz you pay for it but when they hold it for you, you pay it on release day, you're just secured of a pack on RD. Does it make sense?
happy.gif

well every finishline that i use to "pre-order" wont even "hold" now...they told me jb said no go to that now. =(
Well, I just did last week. I went and they hold it for me 'til RD
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom