Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Where did you get hope for a Nike Air carmine?

Gentry Stated they were working with the idea of Nike Air For the Countdown Packs in that one interview. Plus a couple of established sources on herestated it as well. But it was always an "idea" and never written in stone. So there was hope with people like me, who wont buy a III-VI withoutit.

I never liked this colorway too much. I was hoping they'd do the white/college blue/black XVII but replace the blue w/ red. THEN I'd consider the pack,and trade the Carmines for somethin decent.

pimp.gif
even though its the jumpman... why is the "air" not stitched though?

I dont mind the Nike Air not being on these... amazing shoe... but for the 3's and 4's it makes a difference.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I'm going to put this pic in everyone of my post until May!
pimp.gif
Yes. I'd like to see this pic in every reply, maybe we can persuade them....
happy.gif
It look so much better with this LOGO ...

I need a pair of VI to complete my collection, no matter what color...i have been waiting too long for this release...

no nike air. no cop. gentry can jam the left shoe up his$*%*% and tinker can jam the right up his$*%*%. retro is supposed to be about vintage. if im gonna pay300 damn right i want exact replicas..

jumpman air is LAME. you hypebeast who have no appreciation for vintage can have these...

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

These are still SAMPLES right? Who knows, maybe the NIKE AIR might show up on the REAL one?

wishful thinking. to think jordan brand would put nike air on the final product would imply that jordan brand cares about the integrity of the jordan line.

a 45 year old prostitute has more respect for her battered cooch than jordan brand has for the jordan signature line...

They look good, but I'm really disapointed. I was expecting "Nike Air" stitched on the back. I don't think I can drop 3bills for a shoe I'm not completely satisfied by. It looks like the "air" on the back of these will eventually chip off. Just like NobleKanesaid, "for 3 bills I want exact replicas". You have to keep it real with these classics from III-VI, otherwise it really is not the same. I would say75% of the people buying these are for the VI's, and they are not even done right. Hopefully they catch us off guard and make them with "NikeAir". People can have mine if they don't, I'll save my dough.

Nike Air Stiched must have been too good to be true..smh Im guessing we will see this on the 3, 4, and 5 aswell??

dsc04791ls1.jpg

Considering, there still Carmines ...COPPED
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Seriously, the XVIIs could be freaking orange/purple/lavender with green spots, navy laces and red 'clear' sole... and I would STILL need at least two packs.
laugh.gif

i feel the same way
laugh.gif

ill probably just end up buying one package and another pair of Carmines by themselves for less than 310 $

these shoes are my fav AJs and fav sneaker of all time ... ive been saying it forever on this forum and been defending them everytime people complained aboutwanting white/infrareds instead . this is the first shoe that i will buy no matter what it costs me

yesssssssss!!!!!!!! this is the news ive been waiting for. those are copped nike air or not 3x

these are soooo effin copped...they look so nice...i need a couple pairs of these, no joke, at least two....6s have been my favorite jordan forever...i wouldabeen happy with these ones or the white/infrared 6s

Back
Top Bottom