Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Can't wait for this pack to drop....but it's still so hard for me to wrap my mind around how much hype the Carmines are getting. I love 'em just as much as everyone else, but these were NOT popular at all when they were first released. I bought a pair of OG Carmines at an Athlete's Foot in Pittsburgh on the clearance rack for 69.99.....right after the 1st colorway of the VIII's were released! That's right, the VII's had come and gone, and the VIII's had just come out and these VI's were still sitting on the shelves...

I totally remember that..this was the least popular colorway..infras dominated the scene back then.

This pack is going to be pretty hard to copp imo. Im hoping we get the
the Blue/White XVII's with the Carmines.

calishoeking21

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

My FIRST reaction:

Sweet mercy, those look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Keep the dang Nike Air; I really, REALLY do not care on this one.

I swear on my life* Jordan Brand, if you are playing with me here... IF THESE DO NOT RETRO... I will just start randomly punching people in the throat**.
laugh.gif

My reaction if Jordan Brand ends up switching something and these don't retro... after we just saw these pics:

*not really

**not really
^ this is the funniest thing i've seen all day...

calishoeking21

Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse44

Can't wait for this pack to drop....but it's still so hard for me to wrap my mind around how much hype the Carmines are getting. I love 'em just as much as everyone else, but these were NOT popular at all when they were first released. I bought a pair of OG Carmines at an Athlete's Foot in Pittsburgh on the clearance rack for 69.99.....right after the 1st colorway of the VIII's were released! That's right, the VII's had come and gone, and the VIII's had just come out and these VI's were still sitting on the shelves...
Yea but things back in the day were not like they are today with all the hype and 12 yr. olds with 100 pairs of shoes in their closets. I got Black/RedIV's that released in Feb. 89 for Christmas that year. See what I'm saying, their were not too many OG's that just flew off the shelves and couldnot be bought atleast a couple of months later. Back then there were few people buying shoes to collect and most got 1 maybe 2 colorways of Jordans a year andmost wore them to the ground like me.
frown.gif

So are these in the VI/XVII pack? Any word on the XVII colorway? Hopefully something more creative than the all black OGs. Although I like those too.

I actually got a little teary eyed seeing these. These shoes were my first pair of Jordans ever, until the 6's I was a Mervyns sale bin kinda kid but I gotthese at this spot Chez Carlos way way way back in the day. I remember it was between these or the the white and red ones. Alot of kids have no idea how much ashoe like this really means to some of us out there. This shoe got me started on everything. Hell on two different occasions I was offered a new pair of VIIand IX for these old things back in the day, that's how hot they were.

Originally Posted by ShockeyJr

So are these in the VI/XVII pack? Any word on the XVII colorway? Hopefully something more creative than the all black OGs. Although I like those too.
Yes, these are in the pack, and the XVII are the black and silver colorway.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

My FIRST reaction:

Sweet mercy, those look [color= rgb(204, 51, 0)]BEAUTIFUL!!!!![/color]

Keep the dang Nike Air; I really, REALLY do not care on this one.

I swear on my life* Jordan Brand, if you are playing with me here... IF THESE DO NOT RETRO... I will just start randomly punching people in the throat**.
laugh.gif

My reaction if Jordan Brand ends up switching something and these don't retro... after we just saw these pics:

*not really

**not really
dude had me dying of laughter
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats some good imagination..JB better not mess up, I've been searching ebayfor the longest for a sz. 9 but these will do. class of 08=cash baby

WHERE IS THE NIKE AIR?!?!

I won't be happywith the Carmines unless I see Nike AIR on the back…

Period. Jordan Brand thinks they can do anything to theconsumer, because they can...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

WHERE IS THE NIKE AIR?!?!

I won't be happy with the Carmines unless I see Nike AIR on the back…

Period. Jordan Brand thinks they can do anything to the consumer, because they can...
embarassed.gif

I agree. After a couple of pairs of the XX3, Im done with JB.

can anyone post a "possible" countdown package pic of the vii and xvi color ways?
just so we have a general idea of what the pack will look like?
thanks in advance

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

can anyone post a "possible" countdown package pic of the vii and xvi color ways?
just so we have a general idea of what the pack will look like?
thanks in advance
No pics have surfaced yet...

Back
Top Bottom