Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by IrvKing

Extremely Copped

BUT WHERE THA EFF ARE THE CARMINES AT????

OFFICAL PICS!

Theyre on the 1st page of this topic. Just click the title and then youll see the beautys.

THANK GOD 4 THOSE OTHER PICS FROM AIR RANDY & MARQUEE SOLE, CAUSE THOSE 1ST PICS MADE THE 17'S LOOK LIKE TRASH.

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

Extremely Copped

OFFICAL PICS!

Theyre on the 1st page of this topic. Just click the title and then youll see the beautys.

smh.gif
Well You Are New To NT So I Let You Slip

But I Want Official Pics Not Samples

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

Extremely Copped

OFFICAL PICS!

smh.gif
Well You Are New To NT So I Let You Slip

But I Want Official Pics Not Samples
LOL my bad man. Thanks for lettin it slip

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

jayboii23 wrote:
am i da only person that noticed the music notes on the strap/cover of the xvii's???? wuuuts up wit dat?? either way they r mine!!!!
Do you remember the XVII ad campaign?? It was based around JAZZ music.. the "SMOOTH" play of Ray Allen and other JORDAN TEAM MEMBERS... if I remember correctly.. it in fact had a JAZZ commerical... and online it was plenty of jazz refrences in the forms of songs... and the such based around the shoe... so THAT may be the reason of the music notes.. to represent the JAZZ "SMOOTH" style of a lot of the team members...
wink.gif

Here is the RAY ALLEN COMMERCIAL for the XVII's.. notice the MUSIC and all that good stuff... HENCE the musical notes..

I noticed Ray Allen had the lace covers on his pair. Most folks say that the lace covers were useless because their feet was too narrow for it to beput on.

The newer pics of the XVIIs def makes this a good pack, but that suede is so hard 2 keep from gettin ashy man that's my onli concern 4 dis pack. Its funnihow dis pack is 2 months away and people care about it way more than the IX and XIV pack dats a few weeks away
laugh.gif

man, i can't wait..the xvii is a great shoe...i had all three colors and beat all of them to death for ballin'...i kind of regret beating them up but,hey thats what shoes are for. as for the carmines, they are just a dope color way..they aren't as koveted to me as they are to most...yeah right, imlying..lol...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by yungc330ci

17's need to be retroed as college blue, end of story.
The way Jordan parted with the Wizards, i wouldn't be surprised if the Blue colorways of the XVII and XVIII are never released again.

^^^^true that...

elaborate....cuz MJ made dudes alot of money when he went to suit back up.
after mj stopped playn... when he had the executive position in the wizards' front office. it ended pretty ugly...
mj felt disrespected the way they got rid of him.

word is because of that hmj tends not to "ackowledge" much of anything that had to do with his days with the wizards...

as much as i wanted a pair of freah infrareds, this is a pack that I can get behind.

the fact that i will have two pair of carmines will help me cope with the red headed stepchild XVIIs that come along with them. not bashing the XVIIs, but theyare like day and night.

The way Jordan parted with the Wizards, i wouldn't be surprised if the Blue colorways of the XVII and XVIII are never released again.

^^^^true that...

after mj stopped playn... when he had the executive position in the wizards' front office. it ended pretty ugly...

word is because of that hmj tends not to "ackowledge" much of anything that had to do with his days with the wizards...

I remember the day that UGLY transaction went down.. with the dismissing of MJ... (I live in the DC area so it was all over the news) .. once he left the(then MCI CENTER... NOW THE VERIZON CENTER)... he drove off in a SILVER MERCEDES BENZ COUPE.. and cut in the middle of traffic and sped off.. cars were honkingat him.. (they probably didnt know it was MJ).. but I would say his driving actions were pretty signaling of how he felt that day!!!

^^^^true that...

I remember the day that UGLY transaction went down.. with the dismissing of MJ... (I live in the DC area so it was all over the news) .. once he left the (then MCI CENTER... NOW THE VERIZON CENTER)... he drove off in a SILVER MERCEDES BENZ COUPE.. and cut in the middle of traffic and sped off.. cars were honking at him.. (they probably didnt know it was MJ).. but I would say his driving actions were pretty signaling of how he felt that day!!!
Is there video of this?

Video.. not that I know of.. I was in the Ronald Regan hotel lobby resturant... across the street from the garage of the VERIZON CENTER.. and saw it when ithappened... at the time I was like OH #$%^ that's MJ... then when I got home and watched the local news... seeing he was dismissed... I put two and twotogether.. but I saw with MY own two eyes.. him pull off upset

I'll split this bad boy with anyone that wants the VIs. Yeah I know I'll get bashed for not wanting them that badly, but I hate having something soclean that I just KNOW will get dirty...

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

I'll split this bad boy with anyone that wants the VIs. Yeah I know I'll get bashed for not wanting them that badly, but I hate having something so clean that I just KNOW will get dirty...

DEAL. what size?

$155. (thats half of the whole packs retail) and ill pay shipping

but i want an agreement that you will buy them and go through with your part

Back
Top Bottom