Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by cris77stan

this pack will be my next JB purchase

but it kinda sucks, because i wear a 9.5 in VIs and a 10 in the XVIIs (XVIIs run small imo)

so NT would it be wrong 2 buy both a 9.5 and 10 pack, and keep the sizes i need and return the other pack mismatched?

so how do vi's run? i'm a true sz 11 by the way.

Now that the white/stealth XX3's are out of the way.. this pack is definitely now on the GET LIST ... can't wait! Might be a little harder to pick upnow for me.. since FNL stopped pre-sales.. but I'll get it! and what makes MAY PERFECT for me.. May is a THREE-CHECK MONTH.. I get three checks AND IIFFFmy stimulus check comes in May.. make that 4 checks... this pack + white/red XX3's = GREAT SUMMER SHOES.. two white pairs for the sun.. and an all blackpair for the rainy days (NOT a HUGE fan of the XVII so I would not mind if it rained and rain hit them).. doesn't get any better then that fellas!

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Now that the white/stealth XX3's are out of the way.. this pack is definitely now on the GET LIST ... can't wait! Might be a little harder to pick up now for me.. since FNL stopped pre-sales.. but I'll get it! and what makes MAY PERFECT for me.. May is a THREE-CHECK MONTH.. I get three checks AND IIFFF my stimulus check comes in May.. make that 4 checks... this pack + white/red XX3's = GREAT SUMMER SHOES.. two white pairs for the sun.. and an all black pair for the rainy days (NOT a HUGE fan of the XVII so I would not mind if it rained and rain hit them).. doesn't get any better then that fellas!

Damn straight.
wink.gif

The XVII's seemed to run small for me too.

But I won't even wear them.

Heck, I don't even want any more XVII's and I'll probably end up selling them.

I JUST realized.. the date these drop.. May 24. The day the WHITE/RED XX3 drops.. May 31st. What a BACK TO BACK weekend THAT will be good gawd... FIYAH...we're all going into the month of June LOADED.. great first half of 2008 for US if you ask me..

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Now that the white/stealth XX3's are out of the way.. this pack is definitely now on the GET LIST ... can't wait! Might be a little harder to pick up now for me.. since FNL stopped pre-sales.. but I'll get it! and what makes MAY PERFECT for me.. May is a THREE-CHECK MONTH.. I get three checks AND IIFFF my stimulus check comes in May.. make that 4 checks... this pack + white/red XX3's = GREAT SUMMER SHOES.. two white pairs for the sun.. and an all black pair for the rainy days (NOT a HUGE fan of the XVII so I would not mind if it rained and rain hit them).. doesn't get any better then that fellas!

Oh yes most definitely. i totally forgot it's a 3 (maybe 4) check month for me too!!
eek.gif
all this excitement almost caused me to use a horrible cliche phrase likeit's on til the break of dawn lol

The Nike Air Jordan VI Carmine is a beautiful, beautiful sneaker.
Those who aquire will be fortunate. Nice Work Jordan Brand.

Originally Posted by seinfeld4

The Nike Air Jordan VI Carmine is a beautiful, beautiful sneaker.
Those who aquire will be fortunate. Nice Work Jordan Brand.

Thats a nice sneaker 2 bad it will never be released again.
the Air Jordan 6 retro will be released in may however.

carmine VI is def dope - the XVII, not so much. That's the beautiful and ugly part about these packs... I'll end up with a pair I just don'twant... off to flight club with a box cut in half I guess....

I'm tryna cop for the XVII they're missing in my 1-23...the Carmines will most likely sit on ice, along with the CDP 13, 9, and several others thatwill see little if any wear...

Back
Top Bottom