Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

edit.
wow im goin crazy..i went to mark the date on my calender in my phone and was looking at may 2007..im trippin nt.. gp.

Originally Posted by icecold1980

I DARE TO GO AGAINST THE GRAIN. this package is weak in my opinion. i never liked either pair what so ever. the worst of all the packs by far. i know imma get
major flack for this but im a old schooler. during the original release after the V's, jordan lost a lot of their luster and didnt get it back until the
XI's came out. VI-X were pretty weak ( IX's were cool). as far as the XVII, so weak i never gave em a 2nd look. easy pass for me

laugh.gif
this guy CAN'T be serious
laugh.gif

jordan was at the height of his popularity at this time. can anyone say... 1ST CHAMPIONSHIP RING??

^^^
height of his popularity? very debateable. the VI's came out in 1991. jordan won his first ring in 1991. so your tellin me he was more popular by winningone ring than he was winning 2,3,4,5 and 6. so the more rings he won the less popular he became? YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!

on another note: someone earlier in the thread said they bought some OG's in the bargain bin for whatever cheap price. like i said they weren't at allpoppin first time around. didnt like them then dont like now. at the same time im not criticizing the masses for liking them, SO YES THIS GUY IS SERIOUS

MAN I BEEN WAITING ON THE 17S SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL HAD NO MONEY....NOW I GOT MONEY BUT I GOTTA HELP MY PARENTS OUT CAUSE #+#*#@ IN OTHER STATES DONT NO HOW TOPAY THERE RENT BLOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I JUST PRAY SPORTZONE HIRE ME NEXT WEEK.......IT WILL GIVE ME MORE HOPE FOR THESE SHOES

Originally Posted by icecold1980

^^^

height of his popularity? very debateable. the VI's came out in 1991. jordan won his first ring in 1991. so your tellin me he was more popular by winning
one ring than he was winning 2,3,4,5 and 6. so the more rings he won the less popular he became? YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!

on another note: someone earlier in the thread said they bought some OG's in the bargain bin for whatever cheap price. like i said they weren't at all
poppin first time around. didnt like them then dont like now. at the same time im not criticizing the masses for liking them, SO YES THIS GUY IS SERIOUS

laugh.gif

to all my NYC heads .. are these releasing at the footaction on 34th st. across from MSG??? If so at what time are ya gonna be there?

It's been a long time since the Jordan Vi Carmines...17 years

What a great year 1991 was...aaaah memories. I was young but i remember. Bulls vs Lakers (Sucks Lakers Lost), WWF SummerSlam, Super Nintendo, Twins vs Braves(great World Series), Ford Mustang GT, Vanilla Ice , McHammer, Mariah Carey New Artist, MJ Black or White Video, Terminator 2, Point Break, TMNT Secret of theooze etc...crazy we old (those who lived through 1991) .

super%20nintendo.jpg
Terminator-2---Judgment-Day-Poster-C10299547.jpeg
800px-Ford_Mustang_GT_convertible_(third_generation).jpg

Top five athletes
1. Michael Jordan, Chicago Bulls: 31.5 points, 6.0 rebounds, 5.5 ast, NBA MVP,Finals MVP.
2. Thurman Thomas, Buffalo Bills: 1,407 rushing, 631 receiving, 12 TDs, NFL MVP.
3. Shaquille O'Neal, LSU: 27.6 points, 14.7 rebounds, 5.0 blocks, Player of the Year.
4. Jerry Rice, San Francisco 49ers: 80 catches, 1,206 yards, 14 TDs.
5. Monica Seles: Won three majors, 10 of 16 tournaments, ranked #1 in world.

Top five teams
1. Chicago Bulls (61-21). MJ gets his first championship, 4-1 over the Lakers.
2. Minnesota Twins (95-67). Twins go from last to first with thrilling World Series win over Atlanta.
3. Washington football (12-0). Outscored opponents 495-115 but shared title with 12-0 Miami.
4. Duke basketball (32-7). Shocked undefeated UNLV in semis, beat Kansas for championship.
5. New York Giants (13-3). Scott Norwood goes wide right.

Sports moves

• Expansion San Jose Sharks join NHL
  • Chicago White Sox into U.S. Cellular Field
  • Utah Jazz into Delta Center
  • Baseball record book deletes asterisks
Pop culturetrivia
Oscar winner:
The Silence of the Lambs

Most popular TV show: 60 Minutes

Top of the Pops: (Everything I Do) I Do It For You, BryanAdams

Fiction bestseller: Scarlett: The Sequel to Margaret Mitchell's"Gone with the Wind," Alexandra Ripley

Nonfiction bestseller: Me: Stories of My Life, KatharineHepburn

Pop culture potpourri: "Smells Like Teen Spirit" sparksalternative music scene; Clarence Thomas hearings rivet country.

Can I get info on availiability?
and NO footactions or finishlines presell under any sircumstance?

J for sale

Originally Posted by Killajay209

iKONstar wrote:
shoplife_thehundreds_9.jpg

shoplife_thehundreds_7.jpg
nice pics / cant wait/ good thing i have to take a day off when they releases
laugh.gif

WHERE IS that at?
Tell me they arent already lined up...or what is going on there?
please explain....
and what will resell value be the next day on ebay? 400$??

Please answer

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

to all my NYC heads .. are these releasing at the footaction on 34th st. across from MSG??? If so at what time are ya gonna be there?

I don't think their will be midnight release for these, i mean their wasn't for the other CDP and i dont think their has been one since the Grape5 fiasco. (i was there
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom