Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

^still too much

i wish the prices for these would become reasonable online sooner, i still got international shipping to look forward to

picked them up today.. must admit the carmines are worth it just for the pack.. hate the XVII's thou.. but the Carmines are so damn sexy lol

picked them up today.. must admit the carmines are worth it just for the pack.. hate the XVII's thou.. but the Carmines are so damn sexy lol

picked up my pack today too in brooklyn for 350 was lookinf for the 2/21 for cheap but bought these instead since i didn't find the 2/21

Originally Posted by blco02

0511_large.jpg

I just noticed Clyde got some VI's on his feet too thats a super wavy picture!

Haha yeah I thought Clyde was wearing VI's at first glance as well.

Dying for Carmine's, but I'm actually starting to look forward to the XVII's as well now. Just wish it wasn't a complete nubuck. JB broke myheart with their crappy materials on the Aqua and Playoff VIII's last year and I'm not imagining it to be any different. Here's hoping.

Good to hear. Thanks.

My next paranoia is the quality of the leather on the XVI's in the 7/16 pack. We don't get to see too many black Jordan's that aren't nubuck.From the pictures, the leather looks like similar quiality to the recent Dee Brown Omni Lite Pumps (which I was reasonably happy with).

Anyway, whatever.

Seen the carmines at my local spot today. For some reason im just not likeing these. There is something off about them.

i highly doubt they were be any left at retail price after these are off the shelf i know like 8758735873258723 people that are willing to sleep outside forthese does anyone know how many are in production?

Originally Posted by faceoff 101

i highly doubt they were be any left at retail price after these are off the shelf i know like 8758735873258723 people that are willing to sleep outside for these does anyone know how many are in production?

I'm just hoping to get mine for retail online
nerd.gif

Its funny how everyone is so hype about all these Jordan releases. I work at a shoe store and we get them about 2 weeks before release dates and we get tobring them home right away. They're alright. Cant wait for the Sevens though.

Back
Top Bottom