Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

17s are mad comfy and they dont fit as snug as the OGs do (I own the White/Red, and Croc ones...dunno if that makes any difference..)

Those 17s are tough. I got the ogs and their F'd up. Can't wait for another pair. One of the best shoes that great with jeans.

2q9jlmo.jpg

if4si9.jpg

More pics on my blog. NO-HYPEBEAST.COM too lazy to post the rest.

These are a lot nicer than i expected though.

okay, relax everyone, ebay is already saturated in this pack. have a look.

i'll wait till the price drop to retail thanks.

cant wait for this pack to drop on the 24th but is there any other place to get them other than niketowns and online order. for example any local footlocker orchamps. i live to far from a niketown and i heard eastbay's gonna be a pain in the Ahole.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

The 6's has alot of hype.....................Have not seen a jordan shoe make this much noise in a long time.
I think the Grape V's was the last biggie...this is HOT!
pimp.gif

Can't wait!!!!! Actually got enough to buy 2 packs of carmines and 17's..... 1 to rock, 1 to stock yessss!!!!.......
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well im in jersey...il get them at models(not in mall)2pair of each size
or footlocker(that is in the mall)usually receive alot of pairs
or urban-outfitters(in the mall) they usually get 1 pair of each size

And call 2x...today and friday night trust me...you don't wanna camp out,like i did,to realize they only got kid sizes...
Peace!

the best thing to do is get the phone book and start calling shoe stores in your area
that's the best way to find out who has what and where

i saw the pack today and i must say that the quality is great ..... too all you people saying the carmine's look fake you must be too young to rememberthe og's the retro color is almost a perfect match!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait I'm getting the pack x 2

footlocker, champs, footaction, finishline, mom and pop stores, many many stores will be getting these
just depends on the size of the store to how many they get and how much volume they push

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

i really just wanna see the 17s in person

try going to the mall on a weekday afternoon when its dead and ask an employee if you can see them
i guess ill just do that, if they would have been leather i would have been made up my mind on getting this pack

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

The 6's has alot of hype.....................Have not seen a jordan shoe make this much noise in a long time.
I think the Grape V's was the last biggie...this is HOT!
pimp.gif

I WAS THIINKIN THE SAME FELLAS...

Back
Top Bottom