Pics of the VI + XVII Countdown pack

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

most retail stores received less of these than any of the other packages to my understanding

wrong its the same amount just more hype for this pack. more demand thats it.

most retail stores received less of these than any of the other packages to my understanding

Man I hope not, but if I can't get these I'll probably grab a camera instead.

were my chi town help at
nerd.gif
i need that chi town hook up get @ me thruPM's

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Seen the carmines at my local spot today. For some reason im just not likeing these. There is something off about them.

yea, they look like fakes. just like every other retro product this brand is turning out.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Do the soles have a blue tint?
smokin.gif
No ...
Do you guys like the small " like clip " that clips the part with the Jumpman on it to the tongue of the shoe ?

Originally Posted by faceoff 101

i highly doubt they were be any left at retail price after these are off the shelf i know like 8758735873258723 people that are willing to sleep outside for these does anyone know how many are in production?

smh@ such blatant hypemongering.

the carmines are not grails to me... like everyone else...but i've got to admit that they look really nice...

anyone know any spots in the bronx , in which are selling them already?

ima try and get at them today, doing a little hunting. lol

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by faceoff 101

i highly doubt they were be any left at retail price after these are off the shelf i know like 8758735873258723 people that are willing to sleep outside for these does anyone know how many are in production?

smh@ such blatant hypemongering.
laugh.gif
For real, just stop son!

Poofy is always JB's biggest hypeman around major releases.

I'm still contemplating on this pack. I really don't have the money, but I can push a few shoes. I really don't want either shoe like that, butI've waited too long for the VI; I must fulfill my promise.

Gonna try my luck today and see if I can copp early. Found the first CDP in manhattan for a little over retail like a week b4 they dropped......hope I can dothe same with this pack to avoid the rush. GoodLuck to anyone else that has my ambition. Peace!

Not hype. From this package on, we are receiving 2/3 of the packages that we did of the first 3.

^^thank you tdog
most local stores received about 40 of the other packages
every local store i have talked to has received less than 20 of these packages
hype mongering? i think not
no need to hype carmines they speak for themselves

i've been callin sideline for 40 minutes straight with no answer to preorder.. @%# lol... Tdog where you at? i need these shoes
smile.gif
......where i'm at inTennessee NOBODY carries them and i'm sure eastbay,fl, etc will sell out.. anyone have any advice? besides paying 450?

^^thank you tdog
most local stores received about 40 of the other packages
every local store i have talked to has received less than 20 of these packages
hype mongering? i think not
no need to hype carmines they speak for themselves

that may be the case, but your past speaks for itself. on another note..... i'm glad i live in NYC! they are everywhere and i won't have to orderfrom so called "online stores"

Back
Top Bottom