Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

wow that box is tight i plan on copping all the pack's no matter what but i just wish that the 23 was not on the x's

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons
PSN robets​

LOL! Just when you thought those cheapened X's couldn't get any worse..they butchered them more with an obnoxious scripted 23. GAY!!!

^ Don't like, don't buy ^

I was 1st in line to get the DMP, and the OLNL was plentiful, so in any case, I will have these. Can't say I'm impressed with the choice of colorways, but this is the 1st pkg of the Countdown so for that alone they will be copped. I'm trying to interrogate my spots to see who's getting on but they don't even know anything about it yet :wow:
embarassed.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

:wow:
eek.gif

The X's were my very first pair of Jordan's as a kid, with that same colorway.

This is definitely copped, if I can get someone to purchase a package for me.

Baynton%20On%20the%20Fence.jpg
I feel hip-hop stole me like a bus pass
So in your possession, I must ask...Hey, haven't I been good to you? Haven't I been sweet to you?

The 23 on the side of the X's is like what they did with the re-retro Black V's.
Most of us wont like it but....
It gives us a little taste of an MJ PE but still keeps the OG's special for the collectors.
Its actually a pretty good idea.
The World Is Mine

This pack just keeps getting better and better!!!
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

Jus checked that out, 13s re hot, dont like em 10s all that much, but that box is HOT!
RIP Mike Szabo aka my Godfather.

I have to say, JB did a nice job with the XIII's in my opinion. The X's, however, I have a different opinion on.

I don't like the 23 on the side, and the black and white 'specs' on the inside of the shoe. To each their own though.

I dont realli like the Number font the "23" is in on the Xs,and I thought for a second maybe the original 23 logo that was on the 5s would have looked better...but then I said nah...

the 23 has definitely added a better element to the dull shadows.. and the box is incredible..
i just feel bad for the canadians having to shell out 400, especially since their currency is equal to ours now ...

Damn this pack looks :pimp:
pimp.gif

Hope I can get it online. :\
ohwell.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

nice looking box

are the other packages gonna have the same looking box as well?

i was hoping for different boxes for each packages

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

It would be a good idea to have a different picture for every package,Like when the 9s and 14s come out,they cna have a picture of The Shot.

Back
Top Bottom