Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

:wow:
eek.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Those x' just went left. Maybe if the "23" was done like the kids version with dark black on the side I would reconsider. But hey its a retro not a OG so I can't complain right?
"Man what I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

Now that 23 on the side gives it some flavor, they are not plain anymore.

Is that the final version?

By the way, thanks for taking time and posting the pics.
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988​
TEAM L.A. KINGS

the 23 only reminds us of how good the chicago x's wouldve been....makes me not want em even more!!
They call me hadoken because i'm down right, fierce

Thanks for the new pictures! I do like the look with the "23" on the side, one thing that bothers me about it is that MJ never wore #23 while he was wearing the X's. I'd much prefer to see a "45" on the side, much like the "Shadows" MJ wore back then, but I do understand that most consumers won't even have this thought process (or knowledge of this) and just simply accept the "23".

24xkugi.jpg

'D' him up, Muggsy. :lol:
laugh.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

yup yup looking way better than before!!!!! that 23 made the shoe less plain thanks for the pics

that 23 is a nice touch. im actually considering getting the pack now
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust
NORTHLDN

I was going to copp regardless because of the xiii, but the 23's on the x's makes me feel a little better

Jordan Brand just wants to see how many people are going to take out loans to keep up with the packs.
"Man what I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

first time I am excited for a Jordan release in a while. Still have those OG White/Black XIII's DS though. Now I can keep them DS :pimp:
pimp.gif
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."​

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ing to grow on me... i wasn't so into the colors when i first saw them... the 23 looks a little bit out of place IMO tho
WTB: Air Max 97 Kashima Antlers Edition Sz 10-10.5

the X's are gross...passing on this pack
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

I guess I'm the only one that doesn't like them. It looks kinda tacky to me.
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

So if i go to my local finish line, a few days after they come out will i be able to get these?

Or is it like the each store gets one shipment and if i don't wait i wont get them?
Team Cowboys
5-1.

Back
Top Bottom