Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

Dope package, def. gonna cop if the loot is right...
"Anything that is worth doing is worth doing right!"
.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

love the XIIIs.. but IMO the shadows are too similar to the blackcats and
smh.gif

The XIIIs are my favorite Jordans I have to get this pack. Any info on a release date?
TEAM CARIBBEAN​
Dance Hall Crew​
WeGetDubs​

Quote:
01/19/2008 Air Jordan Countdown Pack 1 (X & XIII)
AJ X Retro Black/Dark Shadow-True Red
AJ XIII Retro White/Black-True Red
$310

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

how much do you think it would cost separate if you want to re-sell... i dont want the 10's the 23 on the side turned me off on those...ill just keep the 13's

Quote:
how much do you think it would cost separate if you want to re-sell... i dont want the 10's the 23 on the side turned me off on those...ill just keep the 13's

Well, there doesn't look to be much demand on the Shadow's, and many people will probably try to sell them, so I predict not being able to make up the cost for half of the retail of the package.
Simple equation: No Demand + Large supply = Not much for resellers

My big thing about this pack is that I'm not really a XIII fan all that much, even with the much revered playoff colorway. X's just don't do it for me.

Are the XIIIs worth shelling out $300? Moreover, are they worth all the hassle to get them?

Ehn.

I've probably posted here like 2 times...but damnit I'm in love with these kix man...I rele think the "23" on the side of the shadow wa a good touch......jb I'm impressed
Put sig here x_______

^I believe all places that had DMP's should have these. IMO there will be less of these than the Old Love New Love packages, altough Youth packages will be created for $200.

This is the way the "23" should have been. I think we would be saying something totally different if this was the case...
23wa41.jpg

Not my pick btw.
"What I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

Eh...I just want the 13s...
Goooooooooonies​
...He looks determined without being ruthless..Something heroic in this man, there's a courage about him..Doesn't look like a killer..Comes across so calm, acts like he has a dreamFull of passion....

Man i love the 13s and the shadows started growin on me until the red 23 popped up :smh:
smh.gif
very disappointed by that. I agree wit TheKid973 the 23 shoud've been grey or black
Aint Got the Emmit Smith, I got the Dorsett/ A-R 33 Shootin Like A Cowboy/ Tryna See *******

I hated this idea at first but now I'm taking a liking to it...loving the looks of it so far, definitley coppin this and others.
Northern Touch!*
R.I.P BOGLE//R.I.P ODB
<--Female

Back
Top Bottom