Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

I'm lookin forward to this package very much..it'll b a fun campout inside of the mall ha..can't wait to cop..

Originally Posted by swoosh23man

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Yo that is a fresh pickup!. What city is your Athlete's Foot at?

thanks. im located in houston.

and to irvking....these 10's aint fake homie.

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)] I Did Not Say They Are Fakes,I Said They look Fake.[/color]

Originally Posted by IrvKing

Originally Posted by swoosh23man

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Yo that is a fresh pickup!. What city is your Athlete's Foot at?

thanks. im located in houston.

and to irvking....these 10's aint fake homie.

I Did Not Say They Are Fakes,I Said They look Fake.
How do they look like fakes?

spots in the hood (nyc) already got them for 500+
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif

i swear if i dont get this pack its gonna be a REAL big problem cuz i camped out for DMP's from 1 in the morning and from the jump i knew it was too latebut me being the determined person that ii am stayed in line like a trooper and STILL came out empty handed!. And for all those people who wanted to carrytheir big*$@% dMP boxes in front of people and laugh and joke like it didnt come with a bag, we'll see on the 19th!

Thanks, VA757VA. I saw that too but it just seemed funny how they have seemingly unlimited pre-orders available.

when is jb gonna stop being d*$#@ and allow adult sizes to come seperate like the kids....because the Xs are horrible IMO....i only want the 13s...its only afew packs i actually want both kicks....this whole 23 pack thing is gonna get corny REAL quick...
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

do any1 know if footaction or any footlocker will recieve em?
My boi at my footaction hit me last week an i just went an reserved mine 2day ....footlocker i dont know about

let me get this straight, this package will be an online release? @!$$#@!%!!!!!! i missed on that XV cause i did not get an invite to the flightclub and othersites were over priced. im pissed off that this will be only an online release, weak! other sites are askin 400+ for pre-orders, straight rip off.

Check the stores near u that had that dmp.....most likely they'll be getting them 2 just not so many pairs

Back
Top Bottom