Pics of the XIII + X Countdown Pack

Well, I'm going to be reselling these, just like the DMP's....I had 25 of those; not sure how many of these I'll get.

anybody in LA that is willing to let me know of a spot to get these or willing to sell the 13 let me know. any help would be appreciated thanks.

how much does kixclusive charge for shipping is it 24 cause i seen it said 12 for each shoe but i know they gotta have some type of special shipping for thesekix

hoping just to get 1 pack/ all i want is the xiii's / to many sick releases comin out this year/ especially the long waited pippen 1's and penny2's

I might just settle for one pack as well. The XIII's are dope, but I don't feel like droppin another 310 on another pack for a fugly X.

does anyone know how these fit?? I know its even harder to guess knowing that there are two shoes...I wear a 11-11.5, any help would be appreciated...

can somebody tell me who has held the xiii retro and had the og xiii if the xiii's midsole is made like the og where midsole feels kind of suede or is itcheap rubber?

im probably not going to have the money by jan 19th.....i hope the resell prices aren't too bad....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by east99

let me get this straight, this package will be an online release? @!$$#@!%!!!!!! i missed on that XV cause i did not get an invite to the flightclub and other sites were over priced. im pissed off that this will be only an online release, weak! other sites are askin 400+ for pre-orders, straight rip off.

01/19/2008 Air Jordan Countdown 10/13
318539-991 Multi/Multi
310805-061 AJ X Retro Black/Dark Shadow-True Red
309259-104 AJ XIII Retro White/Black-True Red
$310 (Men's)
$210 (GS, Gradeschool)
*Limited Release to all NIKETOWN'S & Urban Accounts
that is what scared me. a mod should change this. thanks for the heads up

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

This will not have dmp type resell value so good luck to the resellers, the most you will get outta these is $400.
laugh.gif

I can see these reaching (and surpassing) a cool $700 easy. Some "'heads" might not bite, but those that don't know better will.

Back
Top Bottom