Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

discounts
nerd.gif
????

I think I should hold out then? Anybody know where they are taking pre-orders for near MSRP?
I know kids are proally gonna try flip them and only marginally or even for a loss lol.

But I love this pack as much as the 10/13.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

...I know kids are proally gonna try flip them and only marginally or even for a loss lol.

But I love this pack as much as the 10/1
^haha so true! personally, i just want the 9s ..they should have made the XIVs like the og black lime ones except with red accents.

Damn, I sold my pair of IX's last year, knowing that they were going to re-retro them, but my funds are low right now.
frown.gif

Oh well, picking up both colorways of the XX3's last month was worth it.

I've had these reserved from kaysshoes.com since january. I got a nice spring Fresh Jive shirt waiting to be worn with the IXs

Will these shoes be hard to cop? Do I have to wake up early for these? I live in SoCal in the San Fernando Valley btw.

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Will these shoes be hard to cop? Do I have to wake up early for these? I live in SoCal in the San Fernando Valley btw.
i would like to think u should be able to sleep late an pick these up sunday if u want ..........
glasses.gif
they will be around

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

I already copped my pack.

No reason for pics since everyone knows what the shoes look like.

I'd like to see some high quality pics other than the ones I've already seen
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

I already copped my pack.

No reason for pics since everyone knows what the shoes look like.

I'd like to see some high quality pics other than the ones I've already seen
nerd.gif
sorry man dont feel like breaking out the box we already know what the shoes look like

i am sure someone will take better pics then i do soon

I don't want the Retro 14's
alien.gif
but I love the 9's the only reason that ill buy the pack cause I have the last Retro 9's the Black/White/Red andThe Black/Olive/Red but the midsoles cracked like hell
mad.gif
as soon as I wore them on the court. The 9's look good but I hope they fixed the crackingsoles.

Hell Yes am copping i am hoping is not going to be a hassel like the countdown pack for x and xiii they were sold out everywhere i went because most of thesneakervilla in philly were only carrying 12 pairs of mens size and 1 size per pair but am sure am going to sneakervilla this saturday with the money and sothe manager hold me the kicks for me am actually gonna see if i could work something out with him so he could save all the packs that come out every month 8 or8.5 am pretty sure he will i through him lil extra plus i bring him clientels and i spend money there all the time i hope he could do me that favor.

i got the last shots that got released in dec 2005 so im just wanting the 9, i hope i can get sold to myself separate

My IXs have already shown signs of cracking majorly.
grin.gif

O.G. IXs had black rubber midsole. These and the past retros from 2000 with the black paint, just cheap and cost effective...
indifferent.gif

Pack ain't worth it unless you seeing 30% discount or more. Packs will sit for a while overall.

When has any jordan pack "sat around". Come on now we all know better then that they will be gone buy sunday morning. Ajwings23 we gotta talk boutthat split.

Back
Top Bottom