Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

whhoo... whooooo....wwwhooooooooo .......8 more days to go!

Just wanted to give NT'ers a daily update and I didn't know what else to say right now.
grin.gif

Woooow hold up, did the guy a responses back say that these are already showing signs of cracking? This can't be so, not twice on the same retro model?

I bought this pack today. I'm pretty worried though. The IX's seem pretty fragile. The white leather (actually I'm not sure if it's leather)feels so brittle; like it can crack at a moment's notice. The midsole also feels like it will crack pretty quickly. It feels like rigid, yet brittleplastic.

The plastic piece on the tongue of the XIV's is really flimsy. It bends easily (I had XIV back when they first came out and I know that plastic piecedidn't really bend, it was pretty rigid.) and those same plastic pieces are covered in black paint. Also, the suede on the XIV's in kinda blotchy orspotty (but that may be normal.) Otherwise, they're pretty damn cool. I always wanted a pair of IX's so I'm pretty satisfied despite what appearsto be a fragile shoe.

Ah man, this pack grew on me, I told myself I would never buy it cause I was PRAYING for them to release the Indiglo xiv's.... but the ix's sold thispack for me. Count me in.

Release the damn indiglos jb!!!!!

sounds like we are in the same boat^

i dont like any 14's at all, but id love to be able to just get the 9's. thats why i hate all these packs, theres never 2 pairs together that interestme.

[email protected]

I wish I could just buy the IXs.

Waste of money when last shots sat in store for months.
smh.gif
LS > These authentic fakes.

Thank BJ

^^ yes they all come in the same box. Man 1 more week to go cant wait/ dont know why mad hate on the xiv's/ I think they are
pimp.gif
imo.

Say Guys i just got off work, closing Footaction and let me tell you my head stock manager brought out the cd pack and...let me tell you WHOA!!! Theses thingsare amazing, we were putting up the new fusions and the pack just killed everyone, you guys might really re think your opinion on the 14's once you holdthem iin your hand, they look wonderful and lets be real with JB keeping with the OGish and black red and white colorways this is about the best you canexpect, and of course the 9's are
pimp.gif
x2

naw man if i dont get them here in pa ill see if my gurl gets em for me on monday for 50 dollars extra but ill see if i get them for retail in pa

MortalMonkey......thanks and no thanks. I thank you for the pics, but I'm not happy they were so good that you convinced me that I have to get this CDpack. Oh well. Those IXs are amazingly fresh, and I never had any IXs before. Hopefully, they'll hold up better than the poor quality Jays JB has beenputting out lately.

the pics on this page are pretty dope, never really was a fan of the 9s...im a fan of the 14s but these dont really appeal to me that much, i have to see, istill got about a week to decide, might just want the 14s

I wish I could just buy the IXs.

Waste of money when last shots sat in store for months.
smh.gif
LS > These authentic fakes.

Not a shred of effort was put into making a colourway for those XIVs. How can you'll justify paying full price for a factory outlet 'special'?The IXs aren't that hot either.

This pack could've easily been 'UNC' themed but they slap us in the face with trash like this. This pack's for the posers/hypebeasts who wantto complete the set the easy way and will take any scraps that JB throws at 'em.

This pack could've easily been 'UNC' themed but they slap us in the face with trash like this. This pack's for the posers/hypebeasts who want to complete the set the easy way and will take any scraps that JB throws at 'em
Speak for yourself bro. I've got Oxy 14, Indiglo 14, Blacctoe 14, Graphite/Cool grey 14 and Cool Grey IX and I'm the furthest from a poseror hypebeast. I'm getting every CDP that I can afford, no questions asked. I plan to severely beat the XIV from this pkg though while the IX will stay onice until the summer. I did the same with the 13/10, but I'm not beating the Shadows just wearing them in less than desirable weather while the XIII stayDS...every man for himself cuz I'm getting this next weekend and I'm pulling the XIVs straight out and putting them on...as for UNC themed you make avalid point, I would have liked to see more color variations from the Countdown but after it's over I'm out the game so it matters not...

This def should of been a UNC pack.

Another L taken by BJ but I will get those IXs
laugh.gif

Hopefully they're trying to fool us( I highly doubt) but you never know
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom