Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

damn this pack is nice also but i am going to have to pass due to financial situation

but IX are banging

I don't understand why they are releasing those 9s....AGAIN.

No Powder Blue/white 9's or something new? Geez.

Damn. JB is making it really tempting with some of these packs. IXs look really good. I would have preferred an OG XIV colorway, but the bulls pinstripedcolorway is definitely dope.

nice... and very very tempting, but I have to pass... I need to be smart and have the cash ready when the real heat is shown (AJ III,IV,V,VI,VII) hopefullyGentry decides to keep making the earlier years AJ's in OG colorways... for some reason i never really dug the IX's 'Sinbad"always wore themon his tv show

This pack turned out alot nicer than I thought it would. Those XIVs look nicer than than expected.

I just might be interested in this pack.

I thought this pack was going to be
eyes.gif
but it turned out to be
smokin.gif
. Im loving the XIVs.

the 14s look pretty sweet with the pinstripe, lack of yellow on the shield, and the all suede or nubuck material that it is; and you can't ever go wrongwith the white/black 9s. it's a really good looking package, but i'm happy with my black/red 14s and my 02 white/black retro 9s. damn i love those9s...

im definately feelin the IXs but whats with the XIVs the logo is red instead of yellow and the stiching is different

wow! Glad these are back,missed these. I did although have them in 93' first year of college..i wore these into the ground and then the sole startedcracking after 3 months of wear, I sped the damage process along
devil.gif
and took the shoes back to finishline and to my amazement they gave me a free pair of the Olives!..miss those days..and miss thesecomfortable kicks.

After I saw the XIVs by themselves I didnt know about this pkg. I knew the IX color already, but seeing them together seals the deal. They are ingenius forputting a less-desirable color and/or number together with an OG color/popular number to move units...I'm sold unfortunately
tired.gif

I really like the way they look together as a package..i'm sold as well..might have to break down and cop..i like the last shots with a lil pinstripe in'em..ha

Back
Top Bottom