Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

I like the XIV's. The pack would have been beter if it included the Powder Blue IX's (imo).
being as tho the packs are all about bulls colorways, they should've put the Charcoal IX's in the pack...

especially since they already retroed the white/black-red IX...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

once these drop..... you know that this jersey is about to blow up on ebay.....
82815783821d6e83873bb3e4f803ae03ec7a7e9.pjpg
pimp.gif

sz 48 and 50.... = $$$ once these drop

you mean 52 and 56....cuz 50 dont exist and that run of pinstripe jerseys ran small.

45426a714d6e674fb761944f54bc44e9b378ae0c.pjpg
never wear them wrote:

pimp.gif

LOL.. I already PULLED that Jersey for my VIII's bbuuutttt maybe they would work better with the XIV's huh?.. either way.. its a nice jersey..but I like the jersey better with my VIII's

*EDIT* the pinstripes are there.. but the pic quality is SOOO bad.. sorry

Yeah I am passing on this as well.. don't need any XIV's.. BUUTTT I NEVER had a pair of IX's... so maybe I can cop a pair of ebay ... orSOMEWHERE.. either way the IX won't be hard to find..

man i dont like the 14s they look ugly n fake the only best kicks are the IXs so am basically gonna have to pay 310 for the 9s and just to say i bought thepack but i want the 9s badly i think they are hot....

honestly i think jerseys are played out but the only one i will still wear would be a bulls one killing it in the summer hot day but it gotta be a hot day ..

They found a way to mess up the XIV's... and I don't remember MJ wearing the IX's in an NBA game, so no fond memories there...

this just isn't an enticing pack by any means.

this sucks that they all have the same boxes i just saw them an im kinda mad but hey .......still love the shoes
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nikeandjordanonly

does anybody wear size 12 and want to split the pack i get the 9's?

Goodluck with that, I've been trying to find someone who wants the XIV's so we can split the pack
laugh.gif

You could leave a stack of these packs out on the curb overnight in Times square they gonna be there in the mornin. Weak.

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

45426a714d6e674fb761944f54bc44e9b378ae0c.pjpg
never wear them wrote:

pimp.gif

LOL.. I already PULLED that Jersey for my VIII's bbuuutttt maybe they would work better with the XIV's huh?.. either way.. its a nice jersey.. but I like the jersey better with my VIII's

*EDIT* the pinstripes are there.. but the pic quality is SOOO bad.. sorry

bad news son..your white jersey is fake.

Eh... I had it for a long time.. brought it while I was pretty young and not FULLY in the know.. I wore it once but haven't worn it since.. Kinda like a"momento" if you will.....that helps decorates my room!

4ff36d0b17b963eb748eb4f712334a0a7df437d6.pjpg

Sorry MODS... don't want to turn this into a FAKE CHECK FORUM.. just going along with the discussion at hand...
ohwell.gif

Sorry MODS... don't want to turn this into a FAKE CHECK FORUM.. just going along with the discussion at hand...
ohwell.gif

lol look how stretched out da bull's face look...compare that too...

CIMG2458.JPG

and only procuts have that nike white tag hangin from it, da size 50+4 joints....da fact that its a 56 is a instant giveaway.

91eb_1.JPG

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

ohwell.gif

lol look how stretched out da bull's face look...compare that too...

CIMG2458.JPG

and only procuts have that nike white tag hangin from it, da size 50+4 joints....da fact that its a 56 is a instant giveaway.

91eb_1.JPG

Alright cool man, Appreciate it... Like I said I brought the WHITE jersey when I was a bit younger.. didn't really know of fakes.. and what not.. butit is what is... good looks though

Pack will be copped for me. XIV's are so so and I'm a fan of IX's so it should be a easy cop for me.

Back
Top Bottom