Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

Originally Posted by 18albee

those IX's are dope. but the XIV's are kinda weak. oh well still a good pick up.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That pack up top is dope but im sure most have both shoes still fresh. They need to just come up with something quick cuz the colorways that are droping orwack.

Any one in 209 or 916 wear a 9.5 because i only want the IXs i want to split the pack wit someone im in ROseville hit me up

got the 9s and the last shots but they ruined the last shots in the package lets hope they dont ruin the carmines.

they should have put the black toes and the black and red ix's in the pack. or the red and white xiv's and the black and red ix's. the black andwhite ix's have already retroed once and those xiv are not an original colorway. what's up with that??? thought we were doing all originals. this iscrazy. they killed those suede xvii's too. there was never a suede xvii. JB is f'ing up.

hmm...im bout to buy 2 packs...1 to rock and one to sell..

how much you guys think a pack would go for?

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

hmm...im bout to buy 2 packs...1 to rock and one to sell..

how much you guys think a pack would go for?
I dont think much over retail since this is one of the "weaker" packs. I dont think it's really all that bad, especially with theprovided live photo pics. I actually was going to pass until I saw these new pics, but now I've gotta copp for the IXs for sure.

Those Black toe XIVs were going for less than $100 a couple years back, long after being released. I think JB learned there lesson from that experience.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Those Black toe XIVs were going for less than $100 a couple years back, long after being released. I think JB learned there lesson from that experience.
THEY SHOULD HAVE...NOW THEY RELEASING THESE...SMH...I DONT SEE MUCH OVER RETAIL...I JUST WANT THE XI'S...

3d635ce6e9b2eed784c7bb552a09998757f171c.jpg

i wish they could have gotten rid of that seam, takes away from the cleaness from the shoe imo....

but knowing NT, if they would have, dudes would have had a fit.

I dont know if the resell value is high on these.

I don' think I am going to copp since I still got the last pack on ice sz 10.5.... resell market is low as of late.

Since these are not limited I heard that they will be like the BMPs....quantity wise

Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Back
Top Bottom