Pics of the XIX's from the CDP

They're making it so easy to pass on this pack. Fake looking IVs and a XIX colourway that could've been had @ factory outlets not too long ago?

I am a big fan of the IVs, especially in blk/rd colorway, but for some reason, IVs from this pack don't do it for me. XIXs are flat out ugly (althoughthese are great pics of them) so it's definitely a pass. I could've gotten XIXs OG white/grey a few years back for like 80 bucks or so, and I stillpassed...

I am looking forward to the VII/XVI pack and Vs from the V/XVIII pack...

Damn, I have those in the back of my closet.

laugh.gif

Jordan Brand are the laziest Mo efers out right now..........
smh.gif

There is daily crying on this forum about how JB is always making changes to OGs. We Finally Get an retro just like the OG, and theirlazy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT'ers gotta love em.

But the XIXs are wack. And they would be wack in any color. Easy Pass.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Jordan Brand are the laziest Mo efers out right now..........
smh.gif
There is daily crying on this forum about how JB is always making changes to OGs. We Finally Get an retro just like the OG, and there lazy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT'ers gotta love em.

But the XIXs are wack. And they would be wack in any color.

....why would you want the same shoe of 4 years ago that sold in outlet stores under $100,AND with high quality materials(this retro likely have cheaperstuff)

THEY SHOULD HAVE BUTCHERED THIS COLORWAY LIKE THEY DID TO THE CDP 10,14,17,and 21

This pack is a good opportunity to send a message to JB by passing on them.

Unfortunately, there seems to always be a contingency of buyers who just won't say no, not realizing it's for their own good in the long run.

XIX are horrid shoes and these IV's are the worst IV's yet. And I thought the Mars and Militaries were inaccurate junk.

not bad, but i thought the CDP was supposed to have one white based and one black based shoe? so now we have two black based shoes?

Whoever suggested that they probably had extra stock of these lying around is probably not too far off the mark!

Still i dont have any XIXs so.....

two black based shoes? thought it was supposed to be one white and black, oh well doesn't matter. pretty nice pack but dont think imma cop. next pack is3/20 and 11/12.

Probably are old stock from the last time they were out right enough....

Still i missed them the last time so

maybe if we got cement IV this pack would be nicer... honestly 2 black base shoe isnt a good look, they could atleast give us the wht/grey XIX that would makethe pack decent. but at least we get bread IV so ima still cop

Originally Posted by Burns1923

This pack is a good opportunity to send a message to JB by passing on them.

Unfortunately, there seems to always be a contingency of buyers who just won't say no, not realizing it's for their own good in the long run.

XIX are horrid shoes and these IV's are the worst IV's yet. And I thought the Mars and Militaries were inaccurate junk.

nuff said

I wish noone would buy these...and they all sat on shelves.....JB would get the message and make sure the 11/12 pack was supremem quality

Man these r def in the top 3 Ugliest Jordans category.
And y r we gettin 2 black based shoes in this pack. JB GIVE US OREO'S!!!

Back
Top Bottom