Pics of the XIX's from the CDP

Wow.. they look EXACTLY like the OG's. Im passin on these though. The 4 is ughh.. and the 19's, ill just rock the pair I already have.

Why so much hate on the XIX?

Out of all the so called "ugly" Js ( I like all of them
tongue.gif
)

XVIII>XIX>>>XV>XXI>XXII

WORD HAS IT THAT THESE ARE LEFT OVERS FROM THE OUTLETS?..... ITS A JOKE
I wouldn't doubt it.

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

Originally Posted by Acervan316

so are we really getting 2 black based shoes this time?
from the looks of it yes we are..i was hoping for the cemnet IV's but ohh well

^ yup, another pack to pass and keep my $
pimp.gif

Man for this pack I would rather pay $250 for the IV's and they can keep this 19, talk about plain ugly, if I by this pack I will use these when I clean upoutside my house or wash my dog.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

First off -- GREAT pics.
eek.gif

As for the shoes...I think the XIX is THE worst AJ...so...it's an easy pass on this pack.

I personally would've liked to have seen a black marble toe. Something subtle that draws from an original concept that was sampled up but never made it to production.

Oh well....I'm NEVER paying $310 for IV's that retail for $125 (which is still high) and XIX's that I paid $40 for 2 years ago.

B1lly Hoyle, I hear you. Picked up these in '05 for $45 and also got the Black and Met. Gold for $75. I'd go for SE's over OG all day. Idon't dig the lace cover.
318873373.jpg

Still have the OG's that I bought(stupidly) for my Bday 4 years ago. I have probably worn them 5 times in the past 4 years which was always when I went tothe gym to play hoops. This is probably the worst pack of the bunch.

Would prefer these XIX over any others but doesnt really matter cause pack would be copped regardless for the IV'S...

Midwest XIXs were the best. All of them are mega comfy though.
Count me in.

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.
get fit.

....why would you want the same shoe of 4 years ago that sold in outlet stores under $100,AND with high quality materials(this retro likely have cheaper stuff)

THEY SHOULD HAVE BUTCHERED THIS COLORWAY LIKE THEY DID TO THE CDP 10,14,17,and 21

This retro XIX is guaranteed to be inferior to the OG.

Back
Top Bottom