Pics of the XIX's from the CDP

I knew it would be this colorway
tired.gif

I love the XIX but I'm sorta dissapointed. Wished they were a different colorway. oh well, these will do

Everyone is complaining about these being the same as the OGs, but what do we hear about other shoes? Man the killed the shoe, it looks nothing like the OGs
smh.gif

I love the OG XIX's, its one of my favorite shoes of all time. (Still got two pairs DS). But i hope JB doesnt mess this shoe up. That would be a dealbreaker for me

^
You might get attacked for asking that.......

But no...noone has these yet......

noone wants these...ATLEAST I hope noone does....

If you buy this pack...you are telling JB you are theyre slave, and will give them all your money for crap shoes, and they WILL CONTINUE TO BUTCHER OG SHOES.

SO BUY THEM UP...SUPPORT THE CAUSE FOR RUINING SIG KICKS!

^ I think he might have just meant pictures of this colorway (the OG's) on someone's feet. I would like to see them also if someone has them.

I personally have no need for this useless pack.

And even considering if JB did give both the IV and the XIX the "proper" retro treatment, I would still pass.

great. another OG colorway out of my collection ruined by a *&%§* retro release ... go ahead JB.

i never liked the XIXs, but i love all IVs (especially the black/reds)... but this colorway of the XIXs are one of the better colorways that they could come inand I like black based shoes more than white based anyways

If only they put out the white/gold/black XIX's. I wouldn't get the IV's, but the XIX's would've been better atleast.

Idk y everybody hates the XIX's...there not the best but there not bad at all. I'm going to be copping this pack along with the rest. I jus hope JBdoesn't change the XIX's for the worst.

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

^
You might get attacked for asking that.......

But no...noone has these yet......

noone wants these...ATLEAST I hope noone does....

If you buy this pack...you are telling JB you are theyre slave, and will give them all your money for crap shoes, and they WILL CONTINUE TO BUTCHER OG SHOES.

SO BUY THEM UP...SUPPORT THE CAUSE FOR RUINING SIG KICKS!

I am far from a slave for JB, but i truly appreciate and like the XIXs, and I want these, so i just ruined your hopes, and I'm glad i did, call me aslave but I dont wanna pay BS prices for a 99 retro that might not even be wearable

I didn't have the money to cop these back then and regardless of what anybody thinks, this was the hottest XIX colorway and i love it. This is a must-havepack for me. The best of both worlds???? ahhhh, i can hear the music. lol. BTW, check out the background of purehoopa1'z avy.

665352f1e1f5dfe27e21e2762fb628bc43a0144_t.JPG

......that's damn sure the blk/red XIXs in the box. there's no doubt that these are the ones releasing. BOOSTED!!! i noticed his avy a few days ago and wuz wondering about this.

I've been wanting the black/red XIX's for a while and I thought I'd cop this pack for sure.

But I KNOW I'd rather have next months VII + XVI, and the XVI's look unbelievable. That might just be too much black/red with patent.

But those XIX's do look pretty good, and with all of the complaints about the IV's I don't think I'm turning that colorway down either.

super duper completely and utter WEAK. man these are no good. JB knows how to really work us with these packs. most are gonna be 1 shoe ya like 1 shoe ya dont.overall 10/13 pack has been the best

Back
Top Bottom