Pics of the XIX's from the CDP

Originally Posted by Air Messiah

Damn, I have those in the back of my closet.

laugh.gif
Mine are under my bed.
laugh.gif

This pack is an easy pass for me.

I remember stocking these @ The Nike Factory store I use to work at. They were going for $79.99.
eyes.gif
And now JB wants $170 for them?

Jordan Brand is hella hustlin' their name-given "Jordan Ambassadors".

PASS.

Man, if only this pack had XIX SE's, I would definitely cop this pack, because I need a pair of wearable black/red 4's at an affordable price. But,these 19's are just so plain, and along with the butchered 4s, I don't see me buying this for $310. I really hate how there has been really one goodshoes in every CDP so far; Guess, I'll just wait for 3/20 or 11/12.
smokin.gif

yeahh JB giving us 2 black based shoes is garbage. I wish we had the white/cements!!! not a fan of the xix's and will only be getting this pack for theiv's.

Should have been the XIX SE. One of my favorite shoes ever.

the straight XIX is ugly.

mad.gif

That is the best they can do,
smh.gif

I still have those DS, I only wore the White/Grey XIX since the shroud was a bit uncomfortable. I only want the "half-assed" IV's from thispack, and that is only because I don't want to drop $400+ for some '99's that will surely crumble.

Once again I will have to sell one shoe from the pack

X/XIII
IX/XIV (Sold)
II/XXI (Trying to Sell)
VI/XVII (Will Sell)
IV/XIX (Will Sell)

For fans these packs are pointless, for JB it all + $$$,
eyes.gif

"Jordan Ambassadors"
eyes.gif

i've never been a big fan of the xix's...but the bred colorway is not terrible...

but then again...two bred's in one pack seem a bit much imo...

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

I remember stocking these @ The Nike Factory store I use to work at. They were going for $79.99.
eyes.gif
And now JB wants $170 for them?

Jordan Brand is hella hustlin' their name-given "Jordan Ambassadors".

PASS.
Yet these losers will still buy the hell out of this pack just for the 4s...even though theyre really not like the 4s..theyre variants....so theyfigured" f it well put this plain *!# shoe with it....and all those losers that wouldnt pay 80$ for it.....are not gonna pay 170$ for it.....and JB islaughing
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
these are crackkk, XIXs def the most underated sig line Jordan IMO

these look like youre wearing snakes on your feet literally
pimp.gif

Wow jesus christ man Can't they make a new !+$+$++ colorway. @@*@ theirs only black red, red blue, white gold, white... 4 colorways man. Make a freakingnew one instead of the garbage you guys released 3 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom