picture of the Air Jordan 1 x Levi’s 23/50 Package Detailed Look

jordanxlevispackage.jpg
jordanxlevisbox.jpg

jordanxlevis.jpg

pics from www.sneakerfiles.com
and they wrote that

Quite possibly one of the most major collaborations of our time, Air Jordan and Levi's team up to create alimited edition package consisting of a pair of Levi's 501 premium selvedge jeans, tee shirt and a pair of the Air Jordan 1.

Each piece features contributions from both brands. For the Levi's 501 selvedge jeans, the signature cement print is used on the inside of the jeans andalso seen at where the jeans are cuffed. The Air Jordan1 also features a great amount of detail including a denim, which is seen from at the front of the shoe and runs to the back.

The package has been executed perfectly and everything looks to be precise. Their has been high anticipation for the release, but it has been set for March1st at select Levi's stores and Niketown locations. Via Complex.

they look crazy nice. but, how can anyone digg these wen moneys gon be tight on the packages. lol atleast for me. i got a kid, a wife and a new car. but verycool collection tho

i still dont know how these will be going...someone care to answer these...
if im a size 10 can i get a 30-32pants and the shirt can it be medium????
or will they estimate what a usual size 10 person wears..please answer thanks

yea dexterbay813 is right but ima hustle hard for these cause this is must cop also but not az much as the COUNTDOWN PACKAGES

my theory is they can possibly like have all the shirts n jeans in the back of the store ,,,the shoes already in the box...n all u need to do is ask for thesizes i guess

Quick little bit of input one time... The idea IS GREAT, 2 big names for different markets makin' a collaboration is insane, but I don't really likethe shoes that much, plus I don't rock Levi Jeans. If JB did this with LRG or Akademiks (what I mostly rock), and had the same shoes, I still wouldn'tcop. The shoes are like a 2/10 for me.....The box is nice as hell tho.

Originally Posted by JFKTV

Quick little bit of input one time... The idea IS GREAT, 2 big names for different markets makin' a collaboration is insane, but I don't really like the shoes that much, plus I don't rock Levi Jeans. If JB did this with LRG or Akademiks (what I mostly rock), and had the same shoes, I still wouldn't cop. .
LOL, you rate LRG jeans over Levis? You must be thinking of some normal $40 Levis because LRG jeans can't even come close to touching a nice Levi.

Back
Top Bottom