picture of the Air Jordan 1 x Levi’s 23/50 Package Detailed Look

does anyone know the price on this pack i heard it was 495.00 but that seems way to high to be true

Trash
sick.gif

BabyJ said in another post that this was the first of many collabo's that jordan would do with levi's, an if this is true then.....
pimp.gif

395 are u kidding....23s are comin reel soon which are 185...da countdown package in march also .. i gotta pass and this sucks i wont be able to get a freshpair of da jordan levi jeans... WHY!! WHY MIKE why cant it be at least 295 !!!

How can people justify purchasing this trash? Fake looking sneakers with tacky, flea-market jeans. Shame on both JB and Levis for taking advantage of consumersin this way.
smh.gif

IMO 9/14 Countdown package > Levi package. 2 kicks are better than 1. I will be spending my cash on somethings thats worth it.

i wish the collezione boxes were like this where you are able to slide out a shoe that you want....with the 10/13 box its a hastle to get the shoes out....

the shoes and jeans look really nice. too bad they are too expensive to copp. i rather get the packages

Originally Posted by vood99

Fake looking sneakers with tacky, flea-market jeans.
smh.gif
Flea Market jeans? These are supposed to be selvedge denim with custom print lining. I can see not feeling the sneakers, but these are $100+ jeans. TheT-Shirt and Box is nice too. No need to cop if you arent feeling the shoes, but I would save the hate on the jeans until you can see them in person

The Nike Rep came through a variety of times during the waiting of the Premier 23 Release at Niketown SF and actually gave us information on these during thewait. It is indeed $395 however the way they are doing the sizing system is quite dumb on JBs part (for the consumer) but I guess you can say its the morepractical approach. It was stated there will be set sizes for all of the Levi's packages. Straight from the Nike Reps mouth was, "If you want yoursize you better trade..." All in all, I think its a nice package however way overpriced...

ight if they are selling it in a ******ed way den ima just skip this pack then. i got other jordans to buy like da black/red xx3 and the 9/14 package

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

The Nike Rep came through a variety of times during the waiting of the Premier 23 Release at Niketown SF and actually gave us information on these during the wait. It is indeed $395 however the way they are doing the sizing system is quite dumb on JBs part (for the consumer) but I guess you can say its the more practical approach. It was stated there will be set sizes for all of the Levi's packages. Straight from the Nike Reps mouth was, "If you want your size you better trade..." All in all, I think its a nice package however way overpriced...

What? a 400$ package and to get my size i better trade? Nah $#%& that, i saved up for this package but its koo i'll spend it elsewhere
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom