picture of the Air Jordan 1 x Levi’s 23/50 Package Detailed Look

Decent,
I'd like very much to see a Jordan Brand X True Religion collaboration
Or Jordan Brand X Gucci for that matter
smokin.gif

Any thoughts....?

true religion might be nice......or antik denim

if thats true about having to trade to get your size that is dumb wackkk.......why would they do that to consumers???

look like typical jordan jeans that you seen in the clearance section on eastbay except this time your getting matchingclearance rack AJ1s and a tshirt that is so nice everyone will stare at the shirt and be glad not to see the disaster on your legs and feet. Come on JB youknow no one wanted those low top denim AJ1s that released a while back so you threw these AJ1s in a pack and instantly knew people would beast. If it was not apack its in the clearance rack plain and simple.

Love the box love the jeans love the shirt. This is the best pack released next to the DMP. Unfortunately Im gonna have 2 pass cause of the high pricetag.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kingk777

Decent,
I'd like very much to see a Jordan Brand X True Religion collaboration
Or Jordan Brand X Gucci for that matter
smokin.gif

Any thoughts....?
True religion is a huge no no fam.

i like em but i know i will never get into the jean sizein. i like my clothes loose and i dont think its gonna work.
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I aint coppin cuz i from what im hearing you gotta trade to get your size, but an EVISU and Jordan Collabo would be sick

the shoes and shirt are garbage, but those jeans are sick. definitely not worth the price tag. i would like to just buy the jeans

Evisu started out on old Levi's looms. So, it only makes sense that JB collabs with the original (Levi's).

Back
Top Bottom