Picture request: Johnny Depp wearing the OG 2's

Move where is neccesary moderators but I need to find the picture where Johhny Depp is sitting down with the OG 2's

where was the picture from anyways?.......

this from the show 21 jump street the episode is called Orpheus 3.3
2ai0he0.jpg

ip74nc.jpg

lol, that's classic! guarantee that was a producers plug, you know Johnny Depp don't care bout J's!

I doubt it was a plug. Im pretty sure Nike was in charge of alot of clothing for alot of shoes. You think they wore the Jordans on the show because they likedthem? Be serious most people could careless about Jordans. Big brands give TV shows different clothes to wear all the time.

I doubt it was a plug. Im pretty sure Nike was in charge of alot of clothing for alot of shoes. You think they wore the Jordans on the show because they likedthem? Be serious most people could careless about Jordans. Big brands give TV shows different clothes to wear all the time.

smh at u carmine for commenting me and tryna come at me cuz i am right, all ur posts are useless and contribute nothing to the board and if im wrong then whydid ur "speculation of the fire red 5s" thread got locked? as a matter in fact it didnt get locked it got.....DELETED!

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

I doubt it was a plug. Im pretty sure Nike was in charge of alot of clothing for alot of shoes. You think they wore the Jordans on the show because they liked them? Be serious most people could careless about Jordans. Big brands give TV shows different clothes to wear all the time.
i'm pretty sure that's EXACTLY what i said...... i only said producers instead of Nike.

I think Tobey Maguire in Spiderman (2002) wore AJ 1's in a cage fight to earn money for a car, his early costume before he rocked his new uniform.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

smh at u carmine for commenting me and tryna come at me cuz i am right, all ur posts are useless and contribute nothing to the board and if im wrong then why did ur "speculation of the fire red 5s" thread got locked? as a matter in fact it didnt get locked it got.....DELETED!
Hahaha going hard in the internets Spectacular23.....oops it is seriously business to kids under 18
laugh.gif

......you actually cuss at me over the web when I told you get out of here with the hate,basically you started with the disrespect am I right?

SMH your just digging your self down because of Prom night....it's okay everything is going to be alright,have fun
unless you have no date
smh.gif

^^ u mad corny im in college unlike u stuck in Hs , dont mistake me for u bc u dont have a date and instead gotta stay home and play with yourself. but uignore the topic at hand, useless post by a useless human being, tryna make a name here aint gonna get u anywhere in life its just the web

Hahaha how spectacular is to see somebody to "holla at them" at NT,what you had a bad week or what because I don't know anyone else that caresthat I post useless posts up in here in these threads.

Just go on,keep it moving nobody wants to hear our complaining and whining.......but then again your the one who cares about my posts.

Go on,go we don't want complaints here

"Holla at them"?? Do YOU even know what you just said, Make no sence whatsoever Just sign off and call it a day and we'll see you again tomorrowand another failed thread. Smh, coming at me when other people came at you to.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

"Holla at them"?? Do YOU even know what you just said, Make no sence whatsoever Just sign off and call it a day and we'll see you again tomorrow and another failed thread. Smh, coming at me when other people came at you to.

Dude just stop with your ridiculous comebacks,

.......wait didn't you message me "Shout at me at NT"?

laugh.gif

Wait did I miss something,

High School Seniors: 5 days until National Decision Day...where are YOU going next year?
Paul Smith(upstate NY) for buisness management and culinary.
"u mad corny im in college unlike u stuck in Hs , dont mistake me for ubc u dont have a date and instead gotta stay home and play with yourself."

Did it say College Attendees or High School Seniors?

So you want to have a culinary arts degree including one for fashion school or for what senior?

I don't know what to believe,,just go on read this worthless post and leave don't reply back

Don't ever try to disrespect me here in this messageboard.
laugh.gif

Peace

dude u dont even know my story so fall back and think how u gonna leave HS cuz ive been done unlike ur super senior ***

and disrespect u?? who the **** are u? nobody but a cornball who needs to go back to ISS, u better hurry up applications are in?

Wow your last 3 replies,

I don't know what to say.......your comebacks won't heal your ownage son//note with that grammar also
laugh.gif

roll.gif

SMH
sorry chubbs

Back
Top Bottom