Picture Request: Scottie Pippen P.E. Nike Air Foamposite Pro

Originally Posted by TheWealth

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

The Nike footwear catalog description for the foam pros even mentioned him. Something like designed for elite athletes like Scottie as far as I can remember he wore them briefly before switching to the arir hype uptempo and then into his pippen 1s

I think the eastbay catalog also mentioned Sottie in the description for the white foamposite pro back in the day.
I can definitely cosign them mentioning Pip in the eastbay. 

SLAM magazine DEFINITELY published them as Pippen's shoes.  Although I no longer own that issue, I can still clearly remember it.  But I also do not recall him wearing it, and I watched them religiously.

Originally Posted by TheWealth

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

The Nike footwear catalog description for the foam pros even mentioned him. Something like designed for elite athletes like Scottie as far as I can remember he wore them briefly before switching to the arir hype uptempo and then into his pippen 1s

I think the eastbay catalog also mentioned Sottie in the description for the white foamposite pro back in the day.
I can definitely cosign them mentioning Pip in the eastbay. 

SLAM magazine DEFINITELY published them as Pippen's shoes.  Although I no longer own that issue, I can still clearly remember it.  But I also do not recall him wearing it, and I watched them religiously.

I still have that issue of SLAM magazine, and they were advertising them as Pippen's.  Scottie Pippen never wore the foam pros because he felt that they were too heavy - he mostly wore sneakers from the Flight or Uptempo series.  I do remember Tim Duncan wearing them in the All-Star game that year (NYC).

I still have that issue of SLAM magazine, and they were advertising them as Pippen's.  Scottie Pippen never wore the foam pros because he felt that they were too heavy - he mostly wore sneakers from the Flight or Uptempo series.  I do remember Tim Duncan wearing them in the All-Star game that year (NYC).

I know it's not pippen but everytime I think about pearls...

timduncan.jpg
Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

ray allen wore em as jesus shuttlesworth
smile.gif

he-got-game_l.jpg

^ Good look on the old SLAM mag pic. Im a little dissapointed there is no 33 or Pip logo though.

Originally Posted by shoefein1

I remember seen they nike air foamposite pro pearl color og in the mall back in 1997 0r 98 and seing the pip logo from the nike air pippen on the back and the bottom i think the were exclusive to california

jaguars-fan-confused-*+%24.gif

...and for your first post too
eyes.gif

^ Good look on the old SLAM mag pic. Im a little dissapointed there is no 33 or Pip logo though.

I remember seen they nike air foamposite pro pearl color og in the mall back in 1997 0r 98 and seing the pip logo from the nike air pippen on the back and the bottom i think the were exclusive to california

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

eyes.gif
This gif gets me everytime. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

eyes.gif
This gif gets me everytime. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom